So here’s the thing. Sometimes, ticketing folk are given a bit of a hard time… but, WE know that you are doing amazing things every day. We think everyone else should know this too.
For this reason, we recently launched our new competition – #MyTicketTeam – inviting ticketing organisations to submit video evidence of their claim to be the best ticketing team on the planet to win this fabulous prize:
- 10 x full access delegate passes to Europe’s leading ticketing business meeting (17-18 Apr 2018, Manchester);
- 10 x TheTicketingBusiness Awards dinner and party tickets (17 April);
- Howzat! A unique cricketing experience with the professionals from Lancashire County Cricket Club;
- Accommodation for 10 people (17-18 April);
- Evening team social in Manchester city centre;
- Private box meeting room during the Forum, courtesy of Emirates Old Trafford;
- Dedicated stage feature during the Forum;
- Global promotion and online profile;
- Dedicated feature article on TheTicketingBusiness.com weekly newsletter (to 30,000 readers);
- Goodie bags and welcome packs for everyone.
We received some outstanding entries, and were blown away by the effort that went into them all. But, alas, there can be only one winner.
We are delighted to confirm that entradium are the winners of #MyTicketTeam 2017!
entradium are the only company to work with 1% commission, and they have achieved this by genetically modifying and cloning their team members (not really… they just work hard!)
Congratulations to entradium for being #MyTicketTeam 2017!
In case you missed it, here is their winning entry:
All of our entries were amazing, and it certainly wasn’t easy to choose a winner. You are all making the industry proud every day.
Want to see the other entries? just click below.
Congratulations to entradium – we’ll be in touch shortly to arrange your trip!
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas