What do all of these have in common? The Ticketing Technology Forum 2015 Advisory Panel: The First Recruits…
Ticketing Technology Forum is delighted to announce the first recruits to the 2015 Advisory Panel.
Our advisors range from a variety of different sectors, including: Football, Performing Arts, Racing, Opera, Cricket, Tennis, Theatre, Festival, Motorsport and more…
We’re now well underway with preparations and research for the 2015 Forum programme, thanks to the help and expertise of our elite ticketing panel.
Meet the panel below…
- Ian Taylor, Ticketing Manager, AKA Promotions Ltd;
- Yang Li, Senior Digital Project Manager, French Tennis Federation;
- Angela McGuire, Ticketing & Merchandising Coordinator, Red Bull Air Race;
- Tim Chambers, Director, TJ Chambers Consultancy;
- Jonathan Brown, Chief Executive, Society of Ticket Agents & Retailers (STAR);
- Leon Gray, Head – IT Business Strategy Planning, Aberdeen Performing Arts;
- Nick Argent, Head of IT / Box Office Manager, Eden Project;
- Kingsley Jayasekera, Head – Marketing and Digital, West Kowloon Cultural District Authority;
- Steve Machin, Founder, StormCrowd;
- Saad Afzal, Ticketing Director, Live Nation Music;
- Daniel Gidney, Chief Executive, Lancashire County Cricket Club;
- Jon Davies, CRM & Digital Marketing Manager, Queens Park Rangers FC;
- Eric Solem, Head of Ticketing, AS Roma;
- Thomas Wickell, Marketing Director, Malmø Opera;
- Paul Williamson, Managing Director, Sports Ink Associates;
- Steve Armstrong, Regional Vice President Europe, Feld Entertainment…
…and there’s more to be announced in due course!