What do all of these have in common? The Ticketing Technology Forum 2015 Advisory Panel: The First Recruits…
Ticketing Technology Forum is delighted to announce the first recruits to the 2015 Advisory Panel.
Our advisors range from a variety of different sectors, including: Football, Performing Arts, Racing, Opera, Cricket, Tennis, Theatre, Festival, Motorsport and more…
We’re now well underway with preparations and research for the 2015 Forum programme, thanks to the help and expertise of our elite ticketing panel.
Meet the panel below…
- Ian Taylor, Ticketing Manager, AKA Promotions Ltd;
- Yang Li, Senior Digital Project Manager, French Tennis Federation;
- Angela McGuire, Ticketing & Merchandising Coordinator, Red Bull Air Race;
- Tim Chambers, Director, TJ Chambers Consultancy;
- Jonathan Brown, Chief Executive, Society of Ticket Agents & Retailers (STAR);
- Leon Gray, Head – IT Business Strategy Planning, Aberdeen Performing Arts;
- Nick Argent, Head of IT / Box Office Manager, Eden Project;
- Kingsley Jayasekera, Head – Marketing and Digital, West Kowloon Cultural District Authority;
- Steve Machin, Founder, StormCrowd;
- Saad Afzal, Ticketing Director, Live Nation Music;
- Daniel Gidney, Chief Executive, Lancashire County Cricket Club;
- Jon Davies, CRM & Digital Marketing Manager, Queens Park Rangers FC;
- Eric Solem, Head of Ticketing, AS Roma;
- Thomas Wickell, Marketing Director, Malmø Opera;
- Paul Williamson, Managing Director, Sports Ink Associates;
- Steve Armstrong, Regional Vice President Europe, Feld Entertainment…
…and there’s more to be announced in due course!
Click here to view their full profiles!
Save the dates of the Forum here.
What are people saying?
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas
Niels Henrik Sodemann Managing Partner/CEO, Queue-it, Denmark
At the Forum we made concrete progress with regards to selecting a new ticketing provider. I would be happy to recommend the Forum to other venues in the future.
Martin O'Donoghue Business Development Manager, Cork Opera House, Ireland
If you’re curious about the future, if you want to see how things are developing, if you wanna get to know your peers... you need to be at the Forum.
James Charrington CEO, Dewynters, UK
For me the most important thing was to meet with all the different companies in ticketing and I’ve managed that, and I left with many business cards!