Six months out, TheTicketingBusiness team releases our first preview of the 2019 Forum programme.
The 16 page PDF details:
- The first 25 speakers to be confirmed;
- A sampling of the 30+ sessions over the two days – covering everything from event discovery, payment, pricing and much, much more;
- An attendance update on the 200+ organisations already registered;
- The first 50 organisations allocated guest passes under our unique Hot Tickets hosted-buyer programme;
- A sampling of The Marketplace exhibitors – with just 8 pods to allocate before we sell-out;
- Plus an update on hotel availability (in short, if you book much later you’ll be a long way from the action and spending more money on taxis than you need to!).
Take a look at what’s planned for our seventh edition:
Please Note: SUPER EARLYBIRD TICKET OFFER – saving circa £450 per person with two free hotel nights in one of the HQ hotels – ENDS 27 OCTOBER – details here.
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas