We’re coming out the other side of a global pandemic which has impacted our business, our colleagues and our clients on an unprecedented scale.
As we look to restart – and ahead of this year’s Forum – we’re looking to recognise the heroes, the innovators, the visionaries and the great ideas of our sector through TheTicketingBusiness Awards 2021.
Nominations open soon but as a kick-off we wanted to introduce – and offer our gratitude to – our international, independent, expert Judging Panel for 2021 (clockwise from top left):
• Une Jurkstaite, Chief Business Officer, Zalgiris Kaunas
• Jim McCarthy, Co-Founder & CEO, Goldstar / Stellar Ticketing
• Jeanene Valentine, Director Of Ticket Operations, Inter Miami FC
• Tim Chambers, Managing Director, TJ Chambers Consultancy
• Ian Nuttall, CEO & Co-Founder, TheTicketingBusiness
• Jacqui Harris, Director of Commercial Operations, AEG Presents
• Mike Bohndiek, Chief Executive Officer, PTI Digital
• Suzanne Verschueren, International PR Manager, Pohoda Festival
>> More details on the Awards, past winners, etc. here.
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas