We’re coming out the other side of a global pandemic which has impacted our business, our colleagues and our clients on an unprecedented scale.
As we look to restart – and ahead of this year’s Forum – we’re looking to recognise the heroes, the innovators, the visionaries and the great ideas of our sector through TheTicketingBusiness Awards 2021.
Nominations open soon but as a kick-off we wanted to introduce – and offer our gratitude to – our international, independent, expert Judging Panel for 2021 (clockwise from top left):
• Une Jurkstaite, Chief Business Officer, Zalgiris Kaunas
• Jim McCarthy, Co-Founder & CEO, Goldstar / Stellar Ticketing
• Jeanene Valentine, Sr. Director of Ticket Sales, San Diego NWSL
• Tim Chambers, Managing Director, TJ Chambers Consultancy
• Ian Nuttall, CEO & Co-Founder, TheTicketingBusiness
• Jacqui Harris, Director of Commercial Operations, AEG Presents
• Mike Bohndiek, Chief Executive Officer, PTI Digital
• Suzanne Verschueren, International PR Manager, Pohoda Festival
>> More details on the Awards, past winners, etc. here.
What are people saying?
We return from another Forum having shared experiences and, above all, conversations with all of our colleagues and customers. As always, great to see you all.
Francis Casado Co-Founder & Chief BDO, 3D Digital Venue
The latest technology trends and strategies applied in the field of entertainment. So much knowledge. Such a great experience!!
Eleftherios Apostolakis Ticketing Manager, OFI Crete FC
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The Forum was very impactful to me as an attendee, especially for the first time. I look forward to joining many more
Edson Crevecoeur SVP Strategy & Data Analytics, Miami HEAT/FTX Arena
Reflecting on some great days at the Forum. Great people, knowledge sharing, insights and ideas.