Ahead of January’s full programme release for the 2019 Forum, we’re delighted to reveal some of the 50+ speakers already confirmed for our biggest, most informative programme line-up ever.
Taking to the stage next year, we’d like to give our thanks in advance with a shout out to:
- Sukhinder Singh Cassidy, President, StubHub
- Isabelle Chevalier, Executive VP Europe, Weezevent
- Karen Pepper, Head of the UK & Ireland, Amazon Pay
- Emma Eveleigh, Founder and Joint MD, LiveBuzz
- Annika Monari, Director & Co-Founder, Aventus
- Steve Elworthy, Managing Director, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- Lasse Rich Henningsen, CEO, Musikkens Hus
- Magdalena Hankus, Deputy CEO, Wiener Stadthalle
- Helen Hoban, Head of Ticketing, Silverstone
- Tim Chambers, Managing Director, TJ Chambers Consulting
- Akos Remetei-Filep, Head of Sales, Sziget Cultural Management
- Mike Bohndiek, Director/Consultant, PTI Consulting
- Joanne Sinclair, Commercial Director, England Netball
- Markus Laub, Former General Manager, FC Basel 1893
- Paul Deason, CEO, Motorsport Live
- Richard Brundle, Chair, STAR
- Nick Dodds, FEI Director, Festival & Events International
- Rasmus Bundgaard, CFO, Musikkens Hus
- Olivia Vergnon, CEO, EntreeDirecte
- Alan Vey, Director & Co-Founder, Aventus
- Jennie Double, Commercial Director, Dreamland
- Jonathan Brown, Chief Executive, STAR
- Martin Gammeltoft, VP Commercial Operations, Activity Stream
- Aron Farkas, International Relations Asst, Sziget Cultural Management
- Daniel Gidney, Chief Executive, Lancashire County Cricket
- Dawn Farrow, Founder and CEO, Boom Ents / Boom Sport
- Mo Jones, Director, TheTicketSellers / Eventree
- Gareth Deakin, Head Honcho, OA Consulting
- Anne Griffin, General Manager, World Meeting 2018
- Marcus Garbe, Managing Partner, Transaction Consulting
- Gajus Kuizinas, CEO & Founder, Go2Cinema
- David Hornby, Managing Director UK & Ireland, SecuTix
- Rick Jurkiewicz, Head of Ticketing, Rugby Football League
- Andreas Kienbink, Co-Founder & CEO, Keyper
- Sita McIntosh, COO, WhatsOnStage
- Alexander Munda, Sales Manager, FK Austria Wien
- Hans Nissen, CEO & Founder, Oxynade NV
- Mark Prethero, Business Development Director, London Theatre Direct
- Kevin Sauvageau, Head of Partnerships and Business Development, Stay22
- Nichola Spencer, Membership Manager, Rugby Football League
- Carolyn Sims, Director of Marketing & Audience Engagement, English National Opera
- Rebecca Symmons, Head of Digital, Swansea City Association FC
- Stephanie Schaub, Managing Director, Chocoversum Hachez
- Marcia Titley, Managing Director, Venuepoint
… with still more to come.
Meet them all – and network with 600+ ticketing sector leaders – only at the Forum. Register here.
What are people saying?
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas
Niels Henrik Sodemann Managing Partner/CEO, Queue-it, Denmark
At the Forum we made concrete progress with regards to selecting a new ticketing provider. I would be happy to recommend the Forum to other venues in the future.
Martin O'Donoghue Business Development Manager, Cork Opera House, Ireland
If you’re curious about the future, if you want to see how things are developing, if you wanna get to know your peers... you need to be at the Forum.
James Charrington CEO, Dewynters, UK
For me the most important thing was to meet with all the different companies in ticketing and I’ve managed that, and I left with many business cards!