Ticketing Technology Forum 2016 saw the inaugural ‘Hot Tickets’ programme, where we invited leading organisations to the Forum who were looking to evaluate upgrades to their ticketing, CRM, membership or digital marketing platforms.
The programme was a huge success with 50+ of these organisations attending in Dublin and meeting with some of the indsutry’s key suppliers – and the feedback was that, as a result of the Forum, a fair few exciting decisions were made on site.
We are planning to run the same programme at #TTF17 and the search has begun for the 2017 ‘Hotties’.
Are you currently evaluating upgrades for your ticketing, CRM or marketing platform, to be actioned in the next 18 months? If so, get in touch as there may be a free ticket for your Director of Ticketing (or equivalant) to join the Forum.
Organisations that qualify for our Hot Tickets will be regsitered for a VIP pass to include:
- Access to all main conference sessions over the two days;
- Access to The Marketplace, our mini-expo and networking area;
- Ticket to Welcome Reception & Networking Party;
- On-site support and business networking service;
- Expert tour(s);
- All lunches and coffee breaks;
- Delegate pack with full documentation (including delegate lists and post-event presentation/video downloads);
- Privileged access to online information and discussions pre- and post- Event;
- Hotel booking service (with discounted rates at HQ hotel);
- Option to purchase ticket to *Ticketing Technology Awards evening.
If you think you, or someone you know, may be a ‘Hottie’ get in touch today.
What are people saying?
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas
Niels Henrik Sodemann Managing Partner/CEO, Queue-it, Denmark
At the Forum we made concrete progress with regards to selecting a new ticketing provider. I would be happy to recommend the Forum to other venues in the future.
Martin O'Donoghue Business Development Manager, Cork Opera House, Ireland
If you’re curious about the future, if you want to see how things are developing, if you wanna get to know your peers... you need to be at the Forum.
James Charrington CEO, Dewynters, UK
For me the most important thing was to meet with all the different companies in ticketing and I’ve managed that, and I left with many business cards!