Ticketing Technology Forum 2016 saw the inaugural ‘Hot Tickets’ programme, where we invited leading organisations to the Forum who were looking to evaluate upgrades to their ticketing, CRM, membership or digital marketing platforms.
The programme was a huge success with 50+ of these organisations attending in Dublin and meeting with some of the indsutry’s key suppliers – and the feedback was that, as a result of the Forum, a fair few exciting decisions were made on site.
We are planning to run the same programme at #TTF17 and the search has begun for the 2017 ‘Hotties’.
Are you currently evaluating upgrades for your ticketing, CRM or marketing platform, to be actioned in the next 18 months? If so, get in touch as there may be a free ticket for your Director of Ticketing (or equivalant) to join the Forum.
Organisations that qualify for our Hot Tickets will be regsitered for a VIP pass to include:
- Access to all main conference sessions over the two days;
- Access to The Marketplace, our mini-expo and networking area;
- Ticket to Welcome Reception & Networking Party;
- On-site support and business networking service;
- Expert tour(s);
- All lunches and coffee breaks;
- Delegate pack with full documentation (including delegate lists and post-event presentation/video downloads);
- Privileged access to online information and discussions pre- and post- Event;
- Hotel booking service (with discounted rates at HQ hotel);
- Option to purchase ticket to *Ticketing Technology Awards evening.