Ticketing Technology Forum 2016 was a world-class, record-breaking knockout! We’ve been reminiscing about our highlights here at TTF HQ. Here’s a recap:
- Geraldine Wilson, Amazon Tickets, kicked off the Forum with a potential game-changer;
- We ran out of seats on day one for our expert dynamic pricing panel;
- Legendary Tommy Higgins was honoured for his Outstanding Achievement at the inaugural Ticketing Technology Awards;
- Make it Social proved that you can book group activities and keep friendships intact;
- Were you papped? Take a look at our photo gallery;
- TixTrack launched next-gen ticketing platform Nliven;
- SecuTix awoke a sleeping giant;
- A full house for Ismail El Shareef’s demo of Ticketmaster’s Open Platform;
- And we managed to squeeze it all into exactly 3 minutes of video!
We enjoyed it so much we’re heading back to Dublin for 2017 (5-6 April). We can’t wait to meet more of you who are shaking up the industry.