Ticketing Technology Forum 2016 was a world-class, record-breaking knockout! We’ve been reminiscing about our highlights here at TTF HQ. Here’s a recap:
- Geraldine Wilson, Amazon Tickets, kicked off the Forum with a potential game-changer;
- We ran out of seats on day one for our expert dynamic pricing panel;
- Legendary Tommy Higgins was honoured for his Outstanding Achievement at the inaugural Ticketing Technology Awards;
- Make it Social proved that you can book group activities and keep friendships intact;
- Were you papped? Take a look at our photo gallery;
- TixTrack launched next-gen ticketing platform Nliven;
- SecuTix awoke a sleeping giant;
- A full house for Ismail El Shareef’s demo of Ticketmaster’s Open Platform;
- And we managed to squeeze it all into exactly 3 minutes of video!
We enjoyed it so much we’re heading back to Dublin for 2017 (5-6 April). We can’t wait to meet more of you who are shaking up the industry.
Got some ideas for the programme?
Have an innovation the world should see?
Our expert team are putting together the next world-class line-up as we speak, but we LOVE hearing your ideas. Get in touch.
What are people saying?
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas
Niels Henrik Sodemann Managing Partner/CEO, Queue-it, Denmark
At the Forum we made concrete progress with regards to selecting a new ticketing provider. I would be happy to recommend the Forum to other venues in the future.
Martin O'Donoghue Business Development Manager, Cork Opera House, Ireland
If you’re curious about the future, if you want to see how things are developing, if you wanna get to know your peers... you need to be at the Forum.
James Charrington CEO, Dewynters, UK
For me the most important thing was to meet with all the different companies in ticketing and I’ve managed that, and I left with many business cards!