All this talk of nominations and awards has had us all thinking about how great it feels to win something… so we’d like to give you all the chance to feel like winners!
Every week, until nominations close, we are going to be giving away 3 PRIZES A WEEK – starting today.
How it will work:
- Every registered delegate who submits a valid nomination for Ticketing Technology Awards 2016 will be entered into the draw for that week.
- Every Friday afternoon, we will pick three names out of the hat and announce our winners.
It’s that simple, so if you or someone you know has been doing award-worthy work, let us know about it.
This week you could win…
- 1. A pair of tickets to Ticketing Technology Awards 2016, inc. travel, private tour of Guinness storehouse, 3 course meal, drinks & entertainment;
- 2. A VIP ticket to join the Irish Whiskey Museum Tour on 26th April;
- 3. Personal drinks service during the conference – Don’t miss a minute of the Forum, just give us a nod and we will bring your drinks to you!
Entering is Easy:
- Visit our online nominations form;
- Enter your details;
- Select the category;
- Enter the details of who you are nominating (this may well be yourself/your own organisation)
- Click submit;
- Wait for the phone to ring to tell you which prize you have won!
Nominations may only be submitted through the online form, however we are happy to accept supporting evidence and any questions via email email@example.com.
PS. Tickets for the Awards are very limited – book your place here.
What are people saying?
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas
Niels Henrik Sodemann Managing Partner/CEO, Queue-it, Denmark
At the Forum we made concrete progress with regards to selecting a new ticketing provider. I would be happy to recommend the Forum to other venues in the future.
Martin O'Donoghue Business Development Manager, Cork Opera House, Ireland
If you’re curious about the future, if you want to see how things are developing, if you wanna get to know your peers... you need to be at the Forum.
James Charrington CEO, Dewynters, UK
For me the most important thing was to meet with all the different companies in ticketing and I’ve managed that, and I left with many business cards!