All this talk of nominations and awards has had us all thinking about how great it feels to win something… so we’d like to give you all the chance to feel like winners!
Every week, until nominations close, we are going to be giving away 3 PRIZES A WEEK – starting today.
How it will work:
- Every registered delegate who submits a valid nomination for Ticketing Technology Awards 2016 will be entered into the draw for that week.
- Every Friday afternoon, we will pick three names out of the hat and announce our winners.
It’s that simple, so if you or someone you know has been doing award-worthy work, let us know about it.
This week you could win…
- 1. A pair of tickets to Ticketing Technology Awards 2016, inc. travel, private tour of Guinness storehouse, 3 course meal, drinks & entertainment;
- 2. A VIP ticket to join the Irish Whiskey Museum Tour on 26th April;
- 3. Personal drinks service during the conference – Don’t miss a minute of the Forum, just give us a nod and we will bring your drinks to you!
Entering is Easy:
- Visit our online nominations form;
- Enter your details;
- Select the category;
- Enter the details of who you are nominating (this may well be yourself/your own organisation)
- Click submit;
- Wait for the phone to ring to tell you which prize you have won!
Nominations may only be submitted through the online form, however we are happy to accept supporting evidence and any questions via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS. Tickets for the Awards are very limited – book your place here.