Ticketing Technology Awards 2016 can today announce the confirmed line up for our international Judging Panel.
Our Judges comprise of experts in a number of fields, including: Football, Performing Arts, Opera, Tennis, Theatre and more…
Nominations for the Awards are live and we’ve received a staggering amount so far… but, it’s not too late to get your nominations in!
MEET THE JUDGING PANEL BELOW…
- Ian Nuttall, Founder, Ticketing Technology Awards;
- Lyndsey Jackson, Head of Operations, Edinburgh Festival Fringe Society;
- Steven Armstrong, VP – Northern Europe, FELD Entertainment;
- Jonathan Brown, Chief Executive, Society of Ticket Agents & Retailers (STAR);
- Jacquie Cassidy, Ticketing Development Manager, Historic Royal Palaces;
- Tim Chambers, Director, TJChambers Consultancy;
- Andrew Collier, Creative Director, Minor Entertainment;
- Leon Gray, Head – IT Business Strategy Planning, Aberdeen Performing Arts;
- Yang Li, Senior Digital Project Manager, French Tennis Federation;
- Eric Solem, Head of Ticketing, A.S. Roma.
PS. Nominations close 5 February. Have your say here.