Ticketing Technology Awards 2016 can today announce the confirmed line up for our international Judging Panel.
Our Judges comprise of experts in a number of fields, including: Football, Performing Arts, Opera, Tennis, Theatre and more…
Nominations for the Awards are live and we’ve received a staggering amount so far… but, it’s not too late to get your nominations in!
MEET THE JUDGING PANEL BELOW…
- Ian Nuttall, Founder, Ticketing Technology Awards;
- Lyndsey Jackson, Head of Operations, Edinburgh Festival Fringe Society;
- Steven Armstrong, VP – Northern Europe, FELD Entertainment;
- Jonathan Brown, Chief Executive, Society of Ticket Agents & Retailers (STAR);
- Jacquie Cassidy, Ticketing Development Manager, Historic Royal Palaces;
- Tim Chambers, Director, TJChambers Consultancy;
- Andrew Collier, Creative Director, Minor Entertainment;
- Leon Gray, Head – IT Business Strategy Planning, Aberdeen Performing Arts;
- Yang Li, Senior Digital Project Manager, French Tennis Federation;
- Eric Solem, Head of Ticketing, A.S. Roma.
PS. Nominations close 5 February. Have your say here.
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas