A few weeks ago we launched our #MyTicketTeam off site competition, inviting ticketing organisations to submit a short video explaining my “My Ticket Team is Better Than Yours”.
We have had some strong submissions this morning – and we are blown away!
Take a look at the fabulous videos submitted on our Twitter page.
Queue-it is a virtual waiting room system that allows you to gain control of webshop overload during extreme traffic peaks by placing customers in a queue. Here’s why their ticket team is better than yours:
Entradium also submitted a video and said: “#MyTicketTeam is better than yours as we are the only ones who work in the 1% commission ticketing platform. Top that!” Here’s a fabulous explanation of their claim:
Skiddle are striving to be the world’s most customer focused ticket platform, because true fans deserve a fairer and more flexible way to experience the music they love. They’ve put their vision into a song….
TicketSwap is the safest way to buy and sell e-tickets. Prices are always fair, because the selling price cannot exceed 20% of the original price.TicketSwap
Best Union is one of Italy’s leading companies in the management and organisation of hospitality services, security, production and sale of electronic ticketing and access control systems. They worked with their global team together to bring this mesage…
And in case you missed it, we even made our own video – just to get the ball rolling!
We are LOVING seeing the video submissions, and eagerly await submissions from the rest of you, for a chance to win:
- 10 x full access delegate passes to Europe’s leading ticketing business meeting (17-18 Apr 2018, Manchester);
- 10 x TheTicketingBusiness Awards dinner and party tickets (17 April);
- Howzat! A unique cricketing experience with the professionals from Lancashire County Cricket Club;
- Accommodation for 10 people (17-18 April);
- Evening team social in Manchester city centre;
- Private box meeting room during the Forum, courtesy of Emirates Old Trafford;
- Dedicated stage feature during the Forum;
- Global promotion and online profile;
- Dedicated feature article on TheTicketingBusiness.com weekly newsletter (to 30,000 readers);
- Goodie bags and welcome packs for everyone;
- Worth more than £15,000!
Entries close at the end of October. Full details here.
What are people saying?
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision makers meet and exchange ideas
Niels Henrik Sodemann Managing Partner/CEO, Queue-it, Denmark
At the Forum we made concrete progress with regards to selecting a new ticketing provider. I would be happy to recommend the Forum to other venues in the future.
Martin O'Donoghue Business Development Manager, Cork Opera House, Ireland
If you’re curious about the future, if you want to see how things are developing, if you wanna get to know your peers... you need to be at the Forum.