Our marketing team wanted to create a video to promote our recent off-site competition – #MyTicketTeam – but we thought we’d hand over the responsibility to our 3 year-old CFO (Chief Fun Officer), Josephina.
The results were… well, not quite what we had planned. But if a 3 year old can do it, so can you!
We now turn to you – the ticketing industry’s finest – to submit your videos for a chance to win a fantastic off-site team trip to Manchester worth more than £15,000 including:
- 10 x full access delegate passes to Europe’s leading ticketing business meeting (17-18 Apr 2018, Manchester);
- 10 x TheTicketingBusiness Awards dinner and party tickets (17 April);
- Howzat! A unique cricketing experience with the professionals from Lancashire County Cricket Club;
- Accommodation for 10 people (17-18 April);
- Evening team social in Manchester city centre;
- Private box meeting room during the Forum, courtesy of Emirates Old Trafford;
- Dedicated stage feature during the Forum;
- Global promotion and online profile;
- Dedicated feature article on TheTicketingBusiness.com weekly newsletter (to 30,000 readers);
- Goodie bags and welcome packs for everyone.
Full details on how to enter are here.
Entries close on Friday 13 October. All you have to do is brag about your team! Details here.
What are people saying?
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas
Niels Henrik Sodemann Managing Partner/CEO, Queue-it, Denmark
At the Forum we made concrete progress with regards to selecting a new ticketing provider. I would be happy to recommend the Forum to other venues in the future.
Martin O'Donoghue Business Development Manager, Cork Opera House, Ireland
If you’re curious about the future, if you want to see how things are developing, if you wanna get to know your peers... you need to be at the Forum.
James Charrington CEO, Dewynters, UK
For me the most important thing was to meet with all the different companies in ticketing and I’ve managed that, and I left with many business cards!