January has flown by. Here’s the latest on Europe’s entertainment ticketing meeting:
- LATEST BOOKINGS: Manchester City FC, TD Garden, FC Schalke 04, Grand Theatre Blackpool, Lancashire Cricket Club, Royal Albert Hall, Cardiff City FC are some of the latest big names joining 100+ venues already confirmed;
- PROGRAMME PREVIEW: We released our first programme preview showing you all of the hot topics, speakers, sessions, panel discussions, venue tours and more;
- AWARDS: The first ever Ticketing Technology Awards is booked into Dublin’s world famous Guinness Storehouse (evening 27 April). It’s not too late to nominate a colleague, partner, business or project;
- WINNERS: And if you do nominate, you could win in our weekly prize draws. We already have three winners who took home tickets to the Irish Whiskey Museum, the Awards dinner and even a personal drinks service during the Forum!
- HOTEL ROOMS: We had a staggering response to our Earlybird offer and the HQ hotel is now sold out. We’ve secured a handful of extra rooms at our overflow hotel. Get in touch with Cynthia if you still need to book your hotel;
- HOT TICKETS: Did you see that we announced the first 25 organisations looking to upgrade their Ticketing, CRM or Marketing platforms? They’ll all be with us in Dublin – and we’ll announce the next 25 recipients this month;
- THE MARKETPLACE: Our boutique, mini-expo area with demo pods is set for a sellout. We’ve managed to reconfigure to fit 5 more pods. If you want to showcase your ticketing, CRM or service solutions, get in touch with Angelina now.
Thanks for reading.
See you in Dublin very soon!
Ticketing Technology Forum team
If you’re thinking of bringing your colleagues and making it a ‘team building’ event in Dublin, let us know. We have some great Group Discounts.
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas