Is your venue looking to upgrade its ticketing, CRM or marketing platforms in the next 12-18 months?
If you are, then there may be a free ticket to invite your Director of Ticketing (or equivalent) to Europe’s leading ticketing business meeting – TheTicketingBusiness Forum 2018.
Our Hot Tickets Programme invites leading organisations to the Forum who are looking to evaluate upgrades to their ticketing, CRM, membership or digital marketing platforms in the next 18 months and will be ‘shopping around’ on site.
A while ago we set aside 50 complimentary #TBF18 tickets for our Hot Tickets Programme. Some huge names have secured their Hot Tickets (we like the call them ‘Hotties’) and we’ve now just 4 places left.
Here’s a snapshot of our confirmed Hotties…
- Camera Obscura and World of Illusions
- Liverpool FC
- Le Mans
- Society of London Theatre
- RFU Twickenham
- The R&A
- HSV Fußball
- Musikhuset Aarhus
- FC Twente
- Derby County FC
- Houses Of Parliament
- British Airways i360
- Norsk Toppfotball
- Lawn Tennis Association
- Bolton Wanderers FC
- Just For Laughs
- Wasps/Ricoh Arena
- Aarhus Elite
- Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras
- Cork Opera House
- Sc Freiburg
- Bradford City FC
- The SSE Arena, Belfast
- Lord’s Cricket Ground
- Definitive Events
- British Museum
- Charlton Athletic FC
- Southend United FC
- AFC Bournemouth
- Southampton FC
- Fleetwood Town FC
- DG Theaterproducties
- Boyan Art
- …and many more confirming every week
Do you qualify for a Hot Ticket?
Are you currently evaluating upgrades for your ticketing, CRM or marketing platform, to be actioned in the next 18 months? If so, get in touch with Lizzie as there may be a free ticket for your Director of Ticketing (or equivalant) to join the Forum.
Organisations that qualify for our Hot Tickets will be registered for a VIP pass to include:
- Access to all main conference sessions over the two days;
- Access to The Marketplace, our mini-expo and networking area;
- Ticket to Welcome Reception & Networking Party;
- On-site support and business networking service;
- Expert tour(s);
- All lunches and coffee breaks;
- Delegate pack with full documentation (including delegate lists and post-event presentation/video downloads);
- Privileged access to online information and discussions pre- and post- Event;
- Hotel booking service (with discounted rates at HQ hotel);
- Option to purchase ticket to *Ticketing Technology Awards evening.