Our Hot Tickets Programme invites leading organisations to the Forum who are looking to evaluate upgrades to their ticketing, CRM, membership or digital marketing platforms in the next 18 months and will be ‘shopping around’ on site. We like to call them ‘Hotties’.
With six months still to go until Europe’s leading ticketing business meeting, we are delighted to have 23 Hotties already confirmed in attendance…
- Liverpool FC
- Le Mans
- Society of London Theatre
- RFU Twickenham
- Bolton Wanderers FC
- Musikhuset Aarhus
- Lawn Tennis Association
- National Museums Liverpool
- Norsk Toppfotball
- Just For Laughs
- Wasps/Ricoh Arena
- Cork Opera House
- The SSE Arena, Belfast
- Lord’s Cricket Ground
- Definitive Events
- The British Museum
- Charlton Athletic FC
- Southend United FC
- FC Twente
- House Of Commons
- Southampton FC
- Fleetwood Town FC
- DG Theaterproducties
- …and many more confirming every week
Do you qualify for a Hot Ticket?
Are you currently evaluating upgrades for your ticketing, CRM or marketing platform, to be actioned in the next 18 months? If so, get in touch with Lizzie as there may be a free ticket for your Director of Ticketing (or equivalant) to join the Forum.
Organisations that qualify for our Hot Tickets will be regsitered for a VIP pass to include:
- Access to all main conference sessions over the two days;
- Access to The Marketplace, our mini-expo and networking area;
- Ticket to Welcome Reception & Networking Party;
- On-site support and business networking service;
- Expert tour(s);
- All lunches and coffee breaks;
- Delegate pack with full documentation (including delegate lists and post-event presentation/video downloads);
- Privileged access to online information and discussions pre- and post- Event;
- Hotel booking service (with discounted rates at HQ hotel);
- Option to purchase ticket to *TheTicketingBusiness Awards evening.
What are people saying?
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas
Niels Henrik Sodemann Managing Partner/CEO, Queue-it, Denmark
At the Forum we made concrete progress with regards to selecting a new ticketing provider. I would be happy to recommend the Forum to other venues in the future.
Martin O'Donoghue Business Development Manager, Cork Opera House, Ireland
If you’re curious about the future, if you want to see how things are developing, if you wanna get to know your peers... you need to be at the Forum.
James Charrington CEO, Dewynters, UK
For me the most important thing was to meet with all the different companies in ticketing and I’ve managed that, and I left with many business cards!