THE TICKETING BUSINESS AWARDS 2019 – TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Any live entertainment organisation (stadium, arena, theatre, festival, cinema, live music, circuit, ballpark, sports ground, etc), company, organisation, association, team, club or individual that has been involved in the ticketing sector between 1 January 2018 and close of nominations (Jan 2019) is eligible to enter, or be nominated for, TheTicketingBusiness Awards 2019.
- The specific criteria for each category is stated at the point of entry, and also outlined on our ‘Categories’ page. It is the responsibility of the nominator to ensure that all entries submitted satisfy the entry criteria for the respective category. The organisers reserve the right to reject any submission that, in their opinion, fails to comply with the entry criteria.
- Nominations open Nov 2019, and close Jan 2019. Any entries submitted outside of this period will not be considered.
- The organisers reserve the right to reject an entry, if in their opinion, it fails to comply with the rules and conditions.
- Submissions for TheTicketingBusiness Awards 2019 will only be accepted via the online nominations form on this website.
- Entries submitted via post, email or telephone will not be considered.
- Nominators may only submit one entry per category. If the organisers receive more than one entry for the same Category from a single nominator, then the Awards Committee will only consider the first entry submitted.
- Entries are limited to 1,000 words. The organisations reserve the right to reject all entries that exceed the stated word limit.
- All nominators warrant that material submitted by them through the nominations process is not false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene or unlawful. Submission of any such material or any inaccurate or misleading material is prohibited.
- Nominators shall only submit material which they have personally created unless specific consent has been obtained from the original creator of the material. Where a nominator wishes to submit material they have themselves personally created in the course of employment, permission to do so must be obtained from the relevant employer. The submission of any nomination which includes trademarks, logos, designs or databases, or any photographs, images or drawings in which third party copyright may subsist, or anything else in respect of which a third party may claim ownership, is prohibited, unless specific consent for use has been obtained from the owning third party. Nominators warrant that no copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right is infringed by the submission of any material by them, and by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions nominators warrant that all necessary consents have been obtained in relation to the publication of all material.
- By submitting content through the nominations process, nominators grant permission for any reproduction on this website (www.ticketingbusinessforum.com) and in any related marketing collateral used to promote TheTicketingBusiness Forum, and any other business activities of the organiser Xperiology Ltd.
- By submitting content through the nominations process you grant us permission to contact you to request additional information, if necessary.
- Submitting an entry through the online nominations process does not guarantee that the entry will make the shortlist for an Award. We typically receive thousands of entries from across the industry, which are narrowed down and scrutinized by our editorial panel before shortlists of potential winners are announced.
- The organisers reserve the right to re-allocate nominations to alternative categories where deemed appropriate/necessary.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judging panel reserves the right to visit a project/person before deciding on winners.
- The judging panel reserves the right to consult an independent expert if it needs to when deciding on winners.
- The organisers cannot guarantee that a winner will be awarded for every category. All Awards are at the discretion of the judging panel and dependent on the quality of submission.
Website terms and conditions
The term ‘Xperiology Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Europa House, Goldstone Villas, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 3RQ
Our company registration number is 7032154. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Xperiology Ltd prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Xperiology (the organiser) has taken steps to protect its copyright and intellectual property asset. Any unauthorised copying, duplication, sharing, publication or distribution of material supplied under this licence, is strictly prohibited.
- TheStadiumBusiness Awards is the brand name given to the industry awards judging and awards ceremony developed and marketed by Xperiology Ltd.
- Xperiology Ltd. Registered in England No. 07032154 – Registered Office: Europa House, Goldstone Villas, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 3RQ, UK
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas