As momentum gathers ahead of Ticketing Technology Forum 2015, we are delighted to announce our latest speaker additions.
The following industry leaders add real depth and insight to our conference content. Take a look at who they are below:
- Andrew Collier, Creative Director, Minor Entertainment Ltd, UK
- Steven Armstrong, VP – Europe North, FELD Entertainment, Netherlands
- Jon Davies, CRM & Digital Marketing Manager, Queens Park Rangers FC, UK
- Kingsley Jayaskera, Director Communications, Marketing and Digital, West Kowloon Cultural District Authority, Hong Kong
- Robert Richards, Commercial Director, Glastonbury Festival, UK
- Rob Wilmhurst, CEO, Vivendi Ticketing, UK
Take a look at our latest attendance update here.
Want to join us? Register here.
What are people saying?
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas
Niels Henrik Sodemann Managing Partner/CEO, Queue-it, Denmark
At the Forum we made concrete progress with regards to selecting a new ticketing provider. I would be happy to recommend the Forum to other venues in the future.
Martin O'Donoghue Business Development Manager, Cork Opera House, Ireland
If you’re curious about the future, if you want to see how things are developing, if you wanna get to know your peers... you need to be at the Forum.
James Charrington CEO, Dewynters, UK
For me the most important thing was to meet with all the different companies in ticketing and I’ve managed that, and I left with many business cards!