As momentum gathers ahead of Ticketing Technology Forum 2015, we are delighted to announce our latest speaker additions.
The following industry leaders add real depth and insight to our conference content. Take a look at who they are below:
- Andrew Collier, Creative Director, Minor Entertainment Ltd, UK
- Steven Armstrong, VP – Europe North, FELD Entertainment, Netherlands
- Jon Davies, CRM & Digital Marketing Manager, Queens Park Rangers FC, UK
- Kingsley Jayaskera, Director Communications, Marketing and Digital, West Kowloon Cultural District Authority, Hong Kong
- Robert Richards, Commercial Director, Glastonbury Festival, UK
- Rob Wilmhurst, CEO, Vivendi Ticketing, UK
Take a look at our latest attendance update here.
Want to join us? Register here.
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas