The countdown is on! We’re 30 weeks out from Ticketing Technology Forum 2016 in delightful Dublin. Seems like a long way off but seven months will fly by.
Here’s the latest from HQ:
- We are tracking a 300% increase on last year’s attendance numbers same time out from event (Congrats to all who grabbed our best rate offer).
- We’ve posted our snazzy video from this year’s event so that (a) newcomers can get acquainted with the Forum and (b) previous delegates can play ‘Spot Myself’ in the crowd;
- We’ve negotiated the best hotel rate ever with our HQ hotel, so stay with 400 other ticketing leaders, friends and customers by booking early before the hotel sells out.
- >50 leading organisations have already confirmed their attendance including:
– AS Roma [IT]
– Dialog exe as [NO]
– DR Koncerthuset [DK]
– Minor Entertainment [UK]
– eBilet [PL]
– French Tennis Federation [FR]
– INNI Ticke [BE]
– Irish FA [IE]
– TicketPlan [UK]
– JSC Tiketa [LT]
– STAR Society of Ticket Agents & Retailers [UK]
– Malmo Opera [SE]
– Strobbe [BE]
– nolock [AT]
– Aberdeen Performing Arts [UK]
– Onebox Iberica [ES]
– Schmidts Tivoli [DE]
– Scotcomms/TeamCard [GB]
– Ligue de Football Professionnel [FR]
– Swisscom [CH]
– Syx Automations [BE]
– Live Nation Music [UK]
– FELD Entertainment [US]
– Sydney Opera House [AU]
– TJChambers Consultancy [UK]
– Minor Entertainment [UK]
– Sports Ink Associates [UK]
– Ticketbis [ES]
– Ticketcorner [CH]
– West Kowloon Cultural District Authority [HK]
– Ticketmaster [SE]
– Historic Royal Palaces [UK]
– UEFA [CH]
– Venuepoint [DK]
– TicNet [SE]
– Becker Billett [DE]
– and many more.
Clearly 2016 will be our most international event ever!
The Marketplace – our boutique, mini-expo area with demo pods – went on sale this week. Repeat sponsors get first dabs (until 16 Oct) before we open up remaining pods to newcomers. Let Ian know if you have something exciting to show.
Our conference director has grilled the Advisory Panel and dozens of industry experts to start on the conference programme. We’ll be leaking a few headliners over the next few weeks. (Last chance to email Carl your ideas).
NEW! Our ‘Top Secret’ Visitor Programme kicks off next week (more on this very exciting development to follow).
NEW! TTF16 Industry Awards – Can’t say too much but you’ll want one of these 😉
PARTY! Of course in Dublin you’ll need a pint or two, so we’ve booked Guinness Storehouse – Europe’s no. 1 tourist attraction – for the evening celebrations on 27 April.
You can fly to Dublin for £10 from all over Europe if you book early…
…And if you book now we’ll pay for two hotel nights and cut £100 (saving you over £300)**. Nice.
That’s all for now. Get in touch if you want to join us / speaker / sponsor – or if you have any questions at all.
The TTF16 team
PS. **If your plans change, then you can cancel up to 60 days out and get a refund – or reallocate your pass to an office colleague (without penalty) at any time. Here’s that special offer link again.
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas