Announcing the inaugural Ticketing Technology Awards are now live.
Ticketing Technology Awards 2016 will be announced on 27 April at the Guinness Storehouse, Dublin as the highlight of Ticketing Technology Forum 2016.
The Ticketing Technology Awards have been launched in order to:
- Recognise leadership, innovation & achievement in the application of technology in ticketing across sports, performing arts, music, cinema, live entertainment and visitor attractions.
- Increase the standards and best practice of ticketing.
- Drive awareness and adoption of future ticketing technology.
- Improve the customer experience for ticket-buyers across all sectors.
THE AWARDS TIMELINE
The winners of the Ticketing Technology Awards 2016 will be decided as follows:
 Open Nominations (11 Jan – 5 Feb 2016):
- Sales & Marketing Award;
- Unsung Hero Award;
- Move to Mobile Award;
- Customer Service Award;
- Moving On Up Award (best migration, upgrade or implementation project).
Shortlists for each of the above categories will be announced on 31 March and presented in a dossier to the Judging Panel for final decision. The Judging Panel will convene in London on 4 April 2016 to vote for one winner in each category shortlist.
 Open Voting (8 Feb – 4 Mar 2016):
- Executive of the Year Award;
- Product Innovation Award;
- CRM/Data Tool Award;
- VIP/Premium Ticketing Award;
- Smart + Connected Award (linking ticketing with other activities/data).
The industry is invited to vote for its chosen entry online from the shortlists which will be published by Ticketing Technology Awards on 8 February (after Open Nominations close). The winner for each category will be determined by the most votes received.
NB. If you know of any organisations which deserve special mention for an award in the ‘Open Voting’ categories you are invited to send suggestions to email@example.com
 On-Site Voting at TTF16 (27 Apr 2016):
- Industry Supplier Award.
Votes will be collected on site from Delegates attending Ticketing Technology Forum 2016 on 27 April in Dublin. One voting slip will be issued per delegate. The entry with the most votes wins.
 Closed Door Selection:
- Outstanding/Lifetime Achievement Award.
The Judging Panel and the organisers of Ticketing Technology Awards will select a winner for this Award. This Award is NOT open to public nomination or voting.
Overall, a total of 12 Awards will be presented in Dublin at the gala dinner at the world-famous Guinness Storehouse, Dublin on the evening of 27 April 2016. Good luck everybody!