We’ve received an overwhelming amount of votes so far for Ticketing Technology Awards 2016 and we now only have two weeks until the voting closes.
Don’t miss out on this last chance to have your say.
We invite you to vote in the 5 Awards below:
EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR AWARD
- Arndt Scheffler, Managing Director, White-Label eCommerce
- Ben Sebborn, Founder/CEO, Skiddle
- Javier Andrés Marin, CEO & Founder, Ticketea
- Sam Isles, VP Artist Services, Ticketmaster
- Michael Nabarro, Co-Founder & CEO, Spektrix
PRODUCT INNOVATION AWARD
- TodayTix App
- .tickets domain names
- Collector Ticket by Ticketmaster
- Spektrix Customer Segmentation Tool
CRM/DATA TOOL AWARD
- API Integration for London’s West End
- Purple Seven Insights
- Ticketmaster Live Analytics
- Merkle-Adobe Integration
- Neo-Ticketing Project
PREMIUM/VIP TICKETING AWARD
- Experience App from Live Nation
- Rugby World Cup 2015 Premium Hospitality & Ticketing Programme
- Club des Loges, French Open
- Arena App, SSE Arena Belfast
- Montreal Canadiens‘ Club 1909
- Malmö’s Multi-Venue Ticketing Integration (Malmö Opera / Tessitura)
- The Ticket Factory’s Systems Integration
- Ticketshop v3 from Ticketscript
- 10-Day Access Control at Winterfest 2016
The deadline for voting closes on 4 March.
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas