It’s the final countdown (cue mental singalong) to TheTicketingBusiness Forum on 17-18 April… here’s the gossip:
- Our Biggest Attendance Ever: All the decision makers are coming along including Disney, Facebook, Eventbrite, SeatGeek, The R&A, Nimax Theatres, Ticketmaster, Liverpool FC, Red Bull and many, many more;
- Awards: Our expert Judging Panel is carrying out the final deliberations as to who will be crowned winners at the third annual TheTicketingBusiness Awards. Finalists here;
- Hot Tickets: We’ve got a stunning line up of 50+ leading organisations who will be ‘shopping around’ on site. Meet all our Hotties here;
- Programme: All the hot topics, sessions, panel discussions and networking events for our sixth birthday here;
- 10 Million Tickets a Month… and Rising!: We’re thrilled to introduce our opening keynote speaker, joining us from BookMyShow, India;
- Multi-Channel Debate: Our world leaders will be debating what kind of deals are working and what needs to change… join the debate here;
- Adventures in Blockchain: There’s plenty of hype on the rise of blockchain. But, are we blinkered to its limitations and challenges? Our panel will explore;
- Move to Mobile: We can’t wait to hear exclusively from the first UK venue to only sell tickets digitally;
- Consumer Issues: The power of the consumer has never been greater and the issues around ticketing never more public. Our expert panel will debate the latest events;
- Global Gathering: We have more than 35 countries represented in Manchester… still a few 50% tickets going if you’re not on this map;
- Marketing is Ticketing. Ticketing is Marketing: New for 2018, we’ve partnered with Dewynters to co-curate a special marketing workshop… more on page 16 here;
- The Gender Agenda: We’ve been working hard to address the imbalance in the industry;
- And, there’s still time to book… but not much! Tickets for the Forum are now by request only, so get in touch quick to save a seat (£995);
See you in Manchester?
Ian, Angelina, Tamara & Lizzie
PS. We just checked, you can still get flights to Manchester from across Europe for less than €60… so what are you waiting for?
Get in touch to request one of the last tickets today.
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas