How do you bring a human touch to e-commerce transactions? How do you make every purchase a memorable occasion?
We are thrilled to welcome Joe Rugo, EVP – Partner Development at FEVO – creators of The Social Cart™ to our speaker line up for #TBF22.
By way of intro, FEVO is changing the way customers buy tickets. With a market size of US$38bn in North America, Joe will explain the How’s and Why’s of FEVO’s innovative software including:
- Lightning-fast checkout – see your conversion rate skyrocket!
- Google Pay or Apple Pay – fans can pay with just one click or tap;
- Mobile-first – fully optimised for ticket purchases on the go;
- Social sharing made easy – let your fans be your best advocates;
- Go beyond tickets – building your bespoke packages;
- The everything cart – get creative with your sales.
Joe is an experienced sports executive originally from Kansas City. After spending six years working in the NBA for the Atlanta Hawks & Phoenix Suns, Joe has spent the past two years on the tech side of sports business as EVP of Partner Development at FEVO, helping clubs leverage FEVO’s social cart to provide fans with a seamless purchase experience.
We look forward to hearing more from Joe in Manchester next month!
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FEVO? LET US KNOW AND WE’LL GET YOU REGISTERED.