TheTicketingBusiness is delighted to unveil the finalists for the ticketing sector’s 2022 Awards.
Our congratulations to all of our finalists for making the TheTicketingBusiness Awards 2022 (#TBA22) shortlists. We will be in touch shortly to advise the next steps of your nomination. Meanwhile, the full dossier (and supporting evidence) is being compiled and is on its way to the Judging Panel for final adjudication.
If you’re on the shortlists but not received your Awards Media Kit and Awards night invitation then do email us.
PROUDLY PRESENTING OUR 2022 FINALISTS:
TheTicketingBusiness of the Year
- Vivid Seats
- Tix Ticketing
- Fanbase – Fanbase product 2.0
- Flicket – Scale Up
- Theatre Oberhausen – Integrated Streaming Strategy for Performing arts
- Sound Travel
- Ticketek/TEG/Ovation – Ticketek Ovation’s data partnership with Cricket Australia
- Tickets for Good – Free NHS tickets
- Ticketpass – Ethical Ticketing
- tripXOXO at Dubai Expo 2020
- Afterparty NFT Art and Music Festival
- A Greener Festival – Scott Graham
Executive of the Year Award
- Alexandre Martin, CEO & Co-Founder, Smeetz
- Cameron Hoy, Managing Director, Ticketek
- Stan Chia, CEO, Vivid Seats
- Jack Groetzinger, CEO & Co-Founder, SeatGeek
- Klaus-Peter Schulenberg, Founder & CEO, CTS Eventim
Campaign of the Year Award
- TodayTix Group London Theatre Week
- Ticketmaster, NFT NFL Drop
- The FA Women’s Euro 2022
- Just Ask by Attitude is Everything/Independent Venue Week
- Eventix – Build Your Crowd
- ‘This is Real Impact’ promotion by Rugby League World Cup 2021
Guest Experience Award
- In-Site Technology Solutions – Guest Management System for the UAE Pavilion at Dubai Expo
- FC Barcelona Femení (Women)
- Savannah Bananas
- KOKO and Luno
- Stagedoor App
Insights and Analytics
- Ovation – Australian cricket data partnership
- Audience Republic, Australia
- Future Ticketing and League of Ireland
- Elevate Sports Ventures Partnership with Recentive Analytics
- AS Roma and Premoneo
- Project Admission and Major League Baseball
Product Innovation Award
- Sport Lisboa e Benfica – Player App
- Ticketek UK
- SAP, Coldplay green app
- VFL Wolfsburg – VFL Connect App
- TrueTickets – Digital Ticketing integration w/ Tessitura
Unsung Hero Award
- Kristoffer Killerup Kaae, client service assistant, Billetlugen / Eventim Scandinavia
- Mikkel Bjerre, Ticketing Manager, F.C. København
- Georgia Royes, Senior Manager Spectator Services and Ticketing, LOC Special Olympics World Games Berlin 2023
- Catherine Cuff, Senior Client Manager, Moshtix – Bluesfest 2022
- Patrick Doherty, director of ticketing, SAP Center/San Jose Sharks
- Dan Wozney, Ken Hahn, Eve Roycraft, Laura Durenburger-Grunow, Ticketing configuration team, Northrop at the University of Minnesota
The Outstanding Achievement Award recognises an individual that has shown exceptional commitment, service and leadership to the ticketing ecosystem over a sustained period of time. (And no, they don’t have to be retiring any time soon!)
No shortlist. Recipient is selected privately by TheTicketingBusiness Awards team and will be announced at the 2022 Winners Party.
If you made the shortlists, we’ll be in touch shortly!
Winners will be announced on evening of 7 July at #TBF22 in Manchester. See you there!
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas