We are seriously excited to share with you some of the huge names and big organisations already confirmed for our 10th birthday edition of the world’s no.1 entertainment biz meeting – TheTicketingBusiness Forum (#TBF22) – just five weeks away on 7-8 July in Manchester.
Here’s 20 random picks as a taster:
- Head of Ticketing, RLWC2021 Rugby League World Cup
- Head of Ticketing & CRM, Edinburgh International Festival
- COO & Head of Ticketing, TEG
- Head of Ticketing – The Hundred, ECB
- CEO, Sheffa Productions
- COO, TIX Ticketing
- Co-Founder, 3D Digital Venue
- Managing Director, Eventim UK
- Head of Ticketing, Royal Collection Trust
- CTO, Ascot
- Chief Executive, Blackpool Grand Theatre
- Venue Commercial Director, AC Milan
- CEO & Co-Founder, Smeetz
- Head of Ticketing, Raymond Gubbay (Sony Music)
- COO, Asia World Expo
- SVP, Strategy & Data Analytics, FTX Arena
- CIO, Feyenoord Rotterdam
- CTO, Royal Opera House
- General Manager, STH Group
- Head of Fan Experience, Manchester City FC
- Head of Ticket Sales, Sadler’s Wells
Shouldn’t you be networking with them – and exploring the future of ticketing’s global eCommerce ecosystem with hundreds of our sector’s top thinkers?
And here’s another 20 from the global attendance list to keep you engaged 😉
- Director, Special Olympics World Games Berlin 2023
- CRO, Stay22
- CEO, BAM Ticketing
- Chief Brand Officer, Anadolu Efes Sports Club
- Head of Marketing, Veritas Entertainment
- Commercial Services Manager, The National Gallery
- Senior Product Manager, Ticketmaster
- Chief Revenue Officer, Onebox Ticket Distribution System
- CEO, Indigo
- Founder, The Close App
- Head of Ticketing, FKP Scorpio UK
- Owner, MOYA Museum
- CEO, Musikkens Hus
- CEO, WeGotTickets
- Commercial Director, Nimax Theatres
- COO, MyTicket
- CCO, Ticketcounter
- Tech Champion – Ticketing and CRM, Arts Council England
- Head of Ticketing, Crystal Palace FC
- President, Empire Sports International
and so many, many more across arts, sports, theatre, entertainment, live music…
If you sell tickets, deliver audiences or engage fans for a living then #TBF22 is THE place to find the answers.
PS. Your all-in delegate pass includes access to all sessions, workshops and breakouts – as well as the Welcome Reception (on evening 6 July) – kindly sponsored by TEG Ticketek – and the Awards Party (evening 7 July). So lots of networking, lots of learning and lots of laughs… at our 10th Birthday Summer Special.
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas