Offer 2 is now available to delegates from Rightsholders/Venues/Clubs/Teams.
All tickets have sold out at the lowest ticket price and have now moved on to £599.
This is a saving of £400 on the full delegate price!
Want to avoid paying full price? The earlier you sign up, the cheaper your ticket… and there are just 30 tickets left at this price!
Take a look who’s already joining us below…
- ACC Liverpool, UK;
- Royal Collection Trust, UK;
- AS Roma, Italy;
- FC Barcelona, Spain;
- Red Bull Air Race, Austria;
- AKA Promotions, UK;
- Queens Park Rangers FC, UK;
- Historic Royal Palaces, UK;
- Malmo Opera, Sweden;
- STAGE Entertainment, Germany;
- Aberdeen Performing Arts, UK;
- Club Brugge, Belgium;
- DR Koncerthuset, Denmark;
- Jampot Consulting, UK;
- Livenation, UK;
- RSC Anderlecht, Belgium;
- Minor Entertainment, UK;
- West Kowloon Cultural District Authority, Hong Kong;
- Eden Project, UK;
- FELD Entertainment, Netherlands;
- French Tennis Federation (Rolland Garros), France;
- Peppered BV, Netherlands;
- Nolock Software, Austria;
- Advanced Computer Software, UK;
- Oxynade, Belgium;
- Danish Architecture Centre, Denmark;
- Venuepoint, Sweden;
- Strobbe Ticket, Belgium;
- Patron Technology, USA;
- Harpa Concert Hall, Iceland;
- Union of European Football Associations (UEFA), Switzerland;
- Tickets.com, USA;
- Attractive.it, Italy.
What are people saying?
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas
Niels Henrik Sodemann Managing Partner/CEO, Queue-it, Denmark
At the Forum we made concrete progress with regards to selecting a new ticketing provider. I would be happy to recommend the Forum to other venues in the future.
Martin O'Donoghue Business Development Manager, Cork Opera House, Ireland
If you’re curious about the future, if you want to see how things are developing, if you wanna get to know your peers... you need to be at the Forum.
James Charrington CEO, Dewynters, UK
For me the most important thing was to meet with all the different companies in ticketing and I’ve managed that, and I left with many business cards!