It’s the final countdown (cue mental singalong) to Ticketing Technology Forum 2017… here’s the gossip:
- Latest Registrations: Viagogo, Sporting Clube de Portugal, FanFair Alliance, Amazon Tickets, Major League Soccer, StubHub, Disney Theatrical Group, The O2, Accesso, FELD Entertainment and many, many more;
- Awards: Voting closed last Friday and Winners will be announced at the exclusive Gala Awards Evening at Croke Park on 5 April. Who’s in the running? Finalists here;
- Hotel Rooms: We’ve only 3 hotel rooms left at our third hotel. Get in touch if you still need to book.
- Hot Tickets: Stade Jean Bouin need help with their database platform, B.V. Vitesse are looking for ticketing add-ons and Harpa Concert Hall are on the hunt for CRM solutions on site alongside all our Hotties who are shopping around at the Forum;
- Programme: All the hot topics, sessions, panel discussions and networking events for our fifth birthday here;
- Pricing Debate: Our world leaders will be making the case for pricing as a board level imperative… join the debate here;
- The Marketplace: Our latest partners showcasing their solutions include: Green 4 Solutions (our 2017 CRM partner), Make it Social, We Cross, TixTrack, SAP, Riskified, TicketPlan and many more.
- And… there’s still time to book! If you made it this far, we think you deserve a treat, so click here to claim a free Awards Dinner ticket (worth £175) when you register for the Forum*;
- Case Studies: Sponsors 3D Digital Venue mapped out the RFU’s debenture sales for Twickenham Stadium;
- Global Gathering: We have more than 40 countries represented in Dublin… still a few 50% tickets going if you’re not on this map;
- Speakers: Dewynters CEO will discuss more tickets and more revenue, Weying’s Vice President will explore their approach to mobile social marketing and ARC Stockton Arts centre asks, who needs pricing anyway?;
- Prize Draw: We’ve teamed up with Simon-Kucher & Partners to gather your valuable opinions on pricing… fill in the survey and you could win a luxury Tuscan food and drink hamper!
See you in Dublin?
Ian, Angelina, Tamara & Lizzie
PS. We just checked, you can still get flights to Dublin for less than €50… so what are you waiting for?
*New registrations only, not in conjunction with any other offer, previous registrations cannot be refunded