It’s the final countdown (cue mental singalong) to Ticketing Technology Forum 2017… here’s the gossip:
- Latest Registrations: Viagogo, Sporting Clube de Portugal, FanFair Alliance, Amazon Tickets, Major League Soccer, StubHub, Disney Theatrical Group, The O2, Accesso, FELD Entertainment and many, many more;
- Awards: Voting closed last Friday and Winners will be announced at the exclusive Gala Awards Evening at Croke Park on 5 April. Who’s in the running? Finalists here;
- Hotel Rooms: We’ve only 3 hotel rooms left at our third hotel. Get in touch if you still need to book.
- Hot Tickets: Stade Jean Bouin need help with their database platform, B.V. Vitesse are looking for ticketing add-ons and Harpa Concert Hall are on the hunt for CRM solutions on site alongside all our Hotties who are shopping around at the Forum;
- Programme: All the hot topics, sessions, panel discussions and networking events for our fifth birthday here;
- Pricing Debate: Our world leaders will be making the case for pricing as a board level imperative… join the debate here;
- The Marketplace: Our latest partners showcasing their solutions include: Green 4 Solutions (our 2017 CRM partner), Make it Social, We Cross, TixTrack, SAP, Riskified, TicketPlan and many more.
- And… there’s still time to book! If you made it this far, we think you deserve a treat, so click here to claim a free Awards Dinner ticket (worth £175) when you register for the Forum*;
- Case Studies: Sponsors 3D Digital Venue mapped out the RFU’s debenture sales for Twickenham Stadium;
- Global Gathering: We have more than 40 countries represented in Dublin… still a few 50% tickets going if you’re not on this map;
- Speakers: Dewynters CEO will discuss more tickets and more revenue, Weying’s Vice President will explore their approach to mobile social marketing and ARC Stockton Arts centre asks, who needs pricing anyway?;
- Prize Draw: We’ve teamed up with Simon-Kucher & Partners to gather your valuable opinions on pricing… fill in the survey and you could win a luxury Tuscan food and drink hamper!
See you in Dublin?
Ian, Angelina, Tamara & Lizzie
PS. We just checked, you can still get flights to Dublin for less than €50… so what are you waiting for?
*New registrations only, not in conjunction with any other offer, previous registrations cannot be refunded
What are people saying?
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas
Niels Henrik Sodemann Managing Partner/CEO, Queue-it, Denmark
At the Forum we made concrete progress with regards to selecting a new ticketing provider. I would be happy to recommend the Forum to other venues in the future.
Martin O'Donoghue Business Development Manager, Cork Opera House, Ireland
If you’re curious about the future, if you want to see how things are developing, if you wanna get to know your peers... you need to be at the Forum.
James Charrington CEO, Dewynters, UK
For me the most important thing was to meet with all the different companies in ticketing and I’ve managed that, and I left with many business cards!