With nominations set to open later this week, we are delighted to unveil the Judging Panel for TheTicketingBusiness Awards 2022 (#TBA22).
Our sincere thanks to these fantastic, industry leaders who will be casting their votes to determine this year’s – the 13th annual – Awards winners (clockwise, from top left):
- Mark Davyd*, CEO, Music Venue Trust
- Katy Raines, Chief Executive Officer, Indigo
- Martin Austin* MBE, Managing Director, Access Card/Nimbus Disability
- Manal Smith*, Senior Ticketing Manager – The Hundred, ECB – England and Wales Cricket Board
- Joseph Lee, General Manager, Hong Kong Ticketing
- Phillipa Hicks, Head of Product & Co-Founder, Seat Unique*
- Ian Nuttall, Co-Founder, TheTicketingBusiness
- Daniel Gidney, Chief Executive, Lancs Cricket / Emirates Old Trafford
- Kyle Bell, Marketing and Partnerships Director, Rhythm and Vines*
- Larissa Kisel, Business Development Manager, Eventim UK
- Tim Chambers, Managing Director, TJChambers Consultancy
*Denotes individual, organisation or venue winner in TheTicketingBusiness Awards 2021.