With nominations set to open later this week, we are delighted to unveil the Judging Panel for TheTicketingBusiness Awards 2022 (#TBA22).
Our sincere thanks to these fantastic, industry leaders who will be casting their votes to determine this year’s – the 13th annual – Awards winners (clockwise, from top left):
- Mark Davyd*, CEO, Music Venue Trust
- Katy Raines, Chief Executive Officer, Indigo
- Martin Austin* MBE, Managing Director, Access Card/Nimbus Disability
- Manal Smith*, Senior Ticketing Manager – The Hundred, ECB – England and Wales Cricket Board
- Joseph Lee, General Manager, Hong Kong Ticketing
- Phillipa Hicks, Head of Product & Co-Founder, Seat Unique*
- Ian Nuttall, Co-Founder, TheTicketingBusiness
- Daniel Gidney, Chief Executive, Lancs Cricket / Emirates Old Trafford
- Kyle Bell, Marketing and Partnerships Director, Rhythm and Vines*
- Larissa Kisel, Business Development Manager, Eventim UK
- Tim Chambers, Managing Director, TJChambers Consultancy
*Denotes individual, organisation or venue winner in TheTicketingBusiness Awards 2021.
Nominations for #TBA22 shortlists open midday (BST) Thursday 31 March. All shortlisted entries will be invited to attend #TBF22 as our guests, with the winners to be announced live at Emirates Old Trafford – on the evening of 7th July 2022. See you there!
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas