TheTicketingBusiness is delighted to unveil the Finalists for the ticketing sector’s 2021 Awards.
Our congratulations to all of our finalists for making the shortlists. It’s been a difficult and challenging time for our sector but across the nominations we’ve found no shortage of endeavours which we should collectively recognise, throw the spotlight on and – in many cases – simply celebrate.
Meanwhile, the Judges’ Dossier (with the nominations and supporting evidence) is being compiled and will be on its way to the Judging Panel for final adjudication ahead of the Winners Party in Manchester on 2nd December.
Proudly presenting the 2021 Finalists:
CAMPAIGN OF THE YEAR
- Hellfest Festival re-engagement (Hellfest Productions/ Weezevent)
- T20 World Cup Women’s Final (Cricket Australia/Ticketek)
- London Theatre Week (West End theatres/TodayTix)
- Rebrand, Refresh, Rewards (Vivid Seats)
- The Hundred (ECB/SecuTix)
- Bel Bran, Box Office, Group and Retail Senior Manager, SF Jazz
- Jeff Czachowski, Senior Director – Sales, Service, & Operations, Eastern Michigan Uni
- Larissa Kisel, Business Development Manager, Eventim UK
- Rachael Sant, Event Ticketing Manager, Cuffe & Taylor / Live Nation
- Manal Smith, Senior Ticket Manager, The Hundred
- Andy Yates, Head of Ticketing, AO Arena
- Disney’s Frozen the Musical in Sydney (Disney Theatrical/Capitol Theatre)
- Ticket Converter Tool (Spektrix)
- The Fieldlab Trials – Dutch return to live (Fieldlab Alliance/Overheid Nederlandse/Close)
- Marketing Engagement Engine (TEG)
- Website Redevelopment (London Theatre Direct)
- Premium Seat Marketplace White Label (Seat Unique)
- Ethical Ticketing Solution (Ticketpass)
- Benelux: New Markets. New Clients (Tix Ticketing)
- Franchising in Mexico (Ticket Box)
GUEST EXPERIENCE AWARD
- Premium Ticketing Platform at Hampden Park (Sodexo/Priava)
- A New Approach to Ticketing (Theatre Royal Sydney/TixTrack)
- VenueShield (ASM Global)
- COVID Safety Hub (Realife Tech)
- FacePass (Vivaticket/Yas Waterworld)
- Ticketek App Clip (TEG)
- PouchPass (PouchNation)
- #MobileTicketsAreLame – Ticket Time Machine™
- Bookatent – R&V Live Nation/Moshtix
- Digital Twin (GET Protocol/Yourticketprovider)
INSIGHTS & ANALYTICS AWARD
- Ovation Customer Analytics – TEG
- COVID-19 Sector Benchmark (TRG Arts/Purple Seven)
- ‘After the Interval’ and beyond (Indigo)
- Passport (WRSTBND)
- A Contactless Experience (Miral Asset Management/Vivaticket)
EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR
- Martin Austin, Managing Director, Access Card
- Mark Davyd, CEO, Music Venue Trust
- Sindri Már Finnbogason, CEO, TIX Ticketing
- Jack Groetzinger, CEO & Co-Founder, SeatGeek
- Katy Raines, CEO, Indigo
THE TICKETING BUSINESS OF THE YEAR
- CTS Eventim
- Insights Alliance* (Indigo/BakerRichards/OneFurther)
- LEIF (Live Entertainment Industry Forum)
- Satisfi Labs
OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT (CLOSED NOMINATION)
- The Outstanding Achievement Award recognises an individual that has shown exceptional commitment, service and leadership to the ticketing sector over a sustained period of time. (And no, they don’t have to be retiring any time soon!)
- No shortlist. Recipient is selected by TheTicketingBusiness Awards team and will be announced at the 2021 Winners Party.
*If you’re on the shortlists but not received your Awards Media Kit and Awards night invitations then do email us.
Winners will be announced on evening of 2 December at a very festive #TBF21 in Manchester. See you there!
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas