Over the last five years, TheTicketingBusiness Forum (previously Ticketing Technology Forum) has become Europe’s biggest B2B ticketing meeting, drawing a crowd of senior figures from the world’s most influential ticketing organisations.
In 2017 we hosted delegates from 42 countries across five continents, for 3 days of networking, discussion and debate. As we prepare for the sixth edition of the Forum, we are thrilled to release our Super Earlybird passes which are now live on our tickets page.
If you’re in the ticketing business, you need to be in Manchester on 17-18 April.
Our Super Earlybird passes are £895 and include a free hotel night (saving £250)
Here’s what’s included:
- Access to all main conference sessions over the two days (17-18 April);
- Ticket to Welcome Reception & Networking Party (16 April);
- On-site support and business networking service;
- All lunches and coffee breaks;
- Delegate pack with full documentation (including delegate lists and post-event presentation/video downloads);
- Privileged access to online information and discussions pre- and post- Event;
- Hotel booking service (with discounted rates at HQ hotel);
- Option to purchase ticket to *TheTicketingBusiness Awards evening.