Over the last five years, TheTicketingBusiness Forum (previously Ticketing Technology Forum) has become Europe’s biggest B2B ticketing meeting, drawing a crowd of senior figures from the world’s most influential ticketing organisations.
In 2017 we hosted delegates from 42 countries across five continents, for 3 days of networking, discussion and debate. As we prepare for the sixth edition of the Forum, we are thrilled to release our Super Earlybird passes which are now live on our tickets page.
If you’re in the ticketing business, you need to be in Manchester on 17-18 April.
Our Super Earlybird passes are £895 and include a free hotel night (saving £250)
Here’s what’s included:
- Access to all main conference sessions over the two days (17-18 April);
- Ticket to Welcome Reception & Networking Party (16 April);
- On-site support and business networking service;
- All lunches and coffee breaks;
- Delegate pack with full documentation (including delegate lists and post-event presentation/video downloads);
- Privileged access to online information and discussions pre- and post- Event;
- Hotel booking service (with discounted rates at HQ hotel);
- Option to purchase ticket to *TheTicketingBusiness Awards evening.
Head over to our tickets page to reserve your place online, or send our team a note to get registered!
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas