It’s only 3 weeks until #TTF17 and we cannot wait for our annual visit to the Emerald Isle next month – Dublin sure knows how to play host to the most fun ticketing sector meeting on the planet!
So, in honour of our wonderful Irish hosts, and the release of our FINAL PROGRAMME this week, we thought it would be fitting to mark what is (arguably) one of the most important days of the year; St Patrick’s Day.
TO CELEBRATE WE’RE OFFERING 2-4-1 ON ALL NEW* REGISTRATIONS (saving nearly £1,000) AND… WE’LL SEND YOU A CELEBRATORY GUINNESS HAMPER!
All you need to do is:
- Redeem the 2-4-1 delegate pass offer before 12pm Friday 17th March*
- Send us your delivery details to receive your hamper!*
Sadly, it won’t be possible to get you all to our local pub for the occasion, so we thought this way we could invite more of you lovely ticketing folk to join the official party on 5-6 April… the more the merrier after all.
*Here’s the small print:
- Offer only valid for new registrations. Existing registrations cannot be refunded. May not be used in conjunction with any sponsorship package. Only valid for 2 registrations (or multiples thereof). Price per booking is £995 for two full access delegate passes. Multiple bookings welcome;
- To redeem the offer we’ll need your full names, job titles, email addresses, mobile numbers, company invoicing address and the address you would like your goodies sent to;
- If you’re in the UK we’ll (try to) send your Guinness goodies for delivery the next working day. If you’re further afield we’ll have your goodies ready for you to collect on site at the Forum!
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas