Microsoft and WorldPay are the latest big names to join the Forum speaker line-up!
Beat Schwegler, Director of Cloud Evangelism, Microsoft, will be sharing insights into the benefits of cloud enabled solutions and how advanced cloud technology can enable sales predictions, dynamic pricing or proximity based interactions.
Thomas Helldorff, Vice President – World Travel, Worldpay, will explore the world of online payments. How do we improve booking conversions by optimising seven key elements of the online payment process?
Other recent speaker additions include:
- Andrew Collier, Creative Director, Minor Entertainment Ltd, UK
- Steven Armstrong, VP – Europe North, FELD Entertainment, Netherlands
- Jon Davies, CRM & Digital Marketing Manager, Queens Park Rangers FC, UK
- Kingsley Jayaskera, Director Communications, Marketing and Digital, West Kowloon Cultural District Authority, Hong Kong
- Robert Richards, Commercial Director, Glastonbury Festival, UK
- Rob Wilmhurst, CEO, Vivendi Ticketing, UK
Keep your eyes peeled for more speaker additions in the lead up to the Forum. Download the full Programme Preview here.
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas