Ticketing Technology Forum 2016 is delighted to announce details of our recruits to the 2016 Advisory Panel.
Our advisors range from a variety of different sectors, including: Football, Rugby, Performing Arts, Opera, Tennis, Theatre, Visitor Attractions and more…
We’re now well underway with preparations and research for the 2016 Forum programme, thanks to the help and expertise of our elite ticketing panel.
MEET THE PANEL BELOW…
- Saad Afzal, Ticketing Director, Live Nation Music;
- Steven Armstrong, Regional Vice President Europe, Feld Entertainment;
- Steven Baillie, Head of Ticketing, Sydney Opera House;
- Jonathan Brown, Chief Executive, Society of Ticket Agents & Retailers (STAR);
- Jacquie Cassidy, Ticketing Development Manager, Historic Royal Palaces;
- Tim Chambers, Director, TJChambers Consultancy;
- Andrew Collier, Creative Director, Minor Entertainment;
- Leon Gray, Head – IT Business Strategy Planning, Aberdeen Performing Arts;
- Kingsley Jayasekera, Director Communications, Marketing and Digital, West Kowloon Cultural District Authority (Hong Kong);
- Yang Li, Senior Digital Project Manager, French Tennis Federation;
- Kasper Lund, Commercial Director, DR Koncerthuset;
- Eric Solem, Head of Ticketing, AS Roma;
- Paul Williamson, Managing Director, Sports Ink Associates.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THEIR FULL PROFILES!
See you in Dublin (27-28 April 2016)!
What are people saying?
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas
Niels Henrik Sodemann Managing Partner/CEO, Queue-it, Denmark
At the Forum we made concrete progress with regards to selecting a new ticketing provider. I would be happy to recommend the Forum to other venues in the future.
Martin O'Donoghue Business Development Manager, Cork Opera House, Ireland
If you’re curious about the future, if you want to see how things are developing, if you wanna get to know your peers... you need to be at the Forum.
James Charrington CEO, Dewynters, UK
For me the most important thing was to meet with all the different companies in ticketing and I’ve managed that, and I left with many business cards!