Ticketing Technology Forum 2016 is delighted to announce details of our recruits to the 2016 Advisory Panel.
Our advisors range from a variety of different sectors, including: Football, Rugby, Performing Arts, Opera, Tennis, Theatre, Visitor Attractions and more…
We’re now well underway with preparations and research for the 2016 Forum programme, thanks to the help and expertise of our elite ticketing panel.
MEET THE PANEL BELOW…
- Saad Afzal, Ticketing Director, Live Nation Music;
- Steven Armstrong, Regional Vice President Europe, Feld Entertainment;
- Steven Baillie, Head of Ticketing, Sydney Opera House;
- Jonathan Brown, Chief Executive, Society of Ticket Agents & Retailers (STAR);
- Jacquie Cassidy, Ticketing Development Manager, Historic Royal Palaces;
- Tim Chambers, Director, TJChambers Consultancy;
- Andrew Collier, Creative Director, Minor Entertainment;
- Leon Gray, Head – IT Business Strategy Planning, Aberdeen Performing Arts;
- Kingsley Jayasekera, Director Communications, Marketing and Digital, West Kowloon Cultural District Authority (Hong Kong);
- Yang Li, Senior Digital Project Manager, French Tennis Federation;
- Kasper Lund, Commercial Director, DR Koncerthuset;
- Eric Solem, Head of Ticketing, AS Roma;
- Paul Williamson, Managing Director, Sports Ink Associates.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THEIR FULL PROFILES!
See you in Dublin (27-28 April 2016)!