In the latest in our discussion papers, we hear from sponsors TicketPlan about making the business case for Ticketing Insurance.
The commercial benefits of Ticketing Insurance and Protection are compelling. This discussion paper – from the experts at TicketPlan – makes the calculation and highlights key considerations when choosing a provider.
The potential financial benefits (particularly when viewed in the round) are substantial:
- Sales revenue/commission.
- The ability to justify a “no refund/no cancellation” booking policy.
- The opportunity to outsource all matters relating to ticket cancellations.
- Increased investment income (which will become increasingly important as interest rates rise).
- Increased ticket revenue – as protected ticketing customers book further and further in advance, knowing that their bookings are secure.
- The potential value of re-sold tickets.
Find out more from ACII Chartered Insurance Practitioner and CEO, Graham Berg in the full discussion paper below.