In the latest in our discussion papers, we hear from sponsors TicketPlan about making the business case for Ticketing Insurance.
The commercial benefits of Ticketing Insurance and Protection are compelling. This discussion paper – from the experts at TicketPlan – makes the calculation and highlights key considerations when choosing a provider.
The potential financial benefits (particularly when viewed in the round) are substantial:
- Sales revenue/commission.
- The ability to justify a “no refund/no cancellation” booking policy.
- The opportunity to outsource all matters relating to ticket cancellations.
- Increased investment income (which will become increasingly important as interest rates rise).
- Increased ticket revenue – as protected ticketing customers book further and further in advance, knowing that their bookings are secure.
- The potential value of re-sold tickets.
Find out more from ACII Chartered Insurance Practitioner and CEO, Graham Berg in the full discussion paper below.
TicketPlan joined 4o0+ ticketing business leaders on site in Dublin at Europe’s biggest B2B ticketing meeting. Highlights here.
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas