Click here to download the Final Conference Programme.
With two weeks to go before the key meeting of sports and entertainment ticketing professionals, the final programme for Ticketing Technology Forum 2014 has been released, featuring the following presentations:
DOWNLOAD THE FINAL PROGRAMME
- Samsung Electronics/PHAR Partnerships – Enhancing the Live Music Experience with the Samsung Smart Ticket App
- Cleveland Cavaliers/Veritix –Sports Ticketing: Increasing Fan Engagement Through Paperless Ticketing
- PayPal – Ticketing and the Mobile Revolution
- Israel FA –Youth Engagement at the UEFA U21 Israel 2013
- Theatre Royal & Royal Concert Hall/Ticketing Network East Midlands – CRM, Customer Service and Efficiency Gains for a Consortium Ticketing and CRM System
- Derby LIVE – CRM and API Integration
- Masabi – How San Diego’s Transit System Eases Bottlenecks Caused by The Football
- Panel Discussion: API Linkage in London’s West End And Beyond
- Malmö Opera – Leveraging Dynamic Pricing Strategies to Increase Attendance Figures by 50%
- Minor Entertainment – Pricing for Pre-schoolers
- Stage Entertainment GmbH – Dynamic Prices Across Germany
- Speaker to be announced on the day – Beating The Scrapers
- Secondary Market Debate
- MATCH Services/MATCH Serviços de Eventos – In the Cloud at the FIFA World Cup™
- StubHub – Personalising the Fan Experiences
- Applauze – Big Data in Mobile Ticketing
- Turkish Football Federation/EY Turkey – E-Ticketing: Turkey’s New Vision in Sports Ticketing
- Music Kickup – Ticket Syndication: Making Sure The Right Sized Venue Sells Out
- Our official networking party, sponsored by Ticketmaster;
- New ticketing innovations provided by our sponsors to help enhance your ticketing business.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to meet with the international ticketing community and to discover what you can learn from its successes, only at Ticketing Technology Forum 2014! Email us.
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas