We are delighted to announce the judges for TheTicketingBusiness Awards 2020.
Our thanks to the following:
- Simon Vickers, Director – Sales & Ticketing, Disney Theatrical Group, UK
- Michael Armstrong, Vice President, New York Comic Con – Reed POP, USA
- Jules Arnott, Chief Commercial Officer, LW Theatres (formerly Really Useful Theatres), UK
- Paolo Monguzzi, Ticketing Manager, AC Milan, ITALY
- Victoria Barlow, Head of Membership & Ticketing, Badminton England / National Badminton Centre, UK
- Henk Schuit, Managing Director, Eventim Nederland
- Jonathan Brown, Chief Executive, STAR – Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers, UK
- Tim Chambers, Managing Director, TJChambers Consultancy, UK
- Cameron Hoy, COO & Head of Ticketing, TEG – Ticketek, AUSTRALIA
- Craig Franklin, Head of Marketing, Communications & Ticketing, Hull Kingston Rovers, UK
- Delal Miah, Senior IT Systems Manager, The View From The Shard, UK
- Jim McCarthy, Co-Founder/CEO, Goldstar, USA
- Ian Nuttall, Co-Founder, TheTicketingBusiness, UK
- Holly Scanlon, Director of Ticketing, The O2, UK
- Thomas Torjusen, Head of Media & CDO, Norsk Toppfotballl, NORWAY
- Saad Afzal, Group Ticketing Director, Ambassador Theatre Group, UK
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas