Are you making the most out of your data? According to experts on Broadway, it should be seen as your biggest asset and be treated as a vital business tool in maximising sales and marketing.
The Shubert Organisation has been at the forefront of American theatre since the start of the 20th Century. The company currently owns and operates 17 Broadway theatres and six other venues. Its ticketing arm provides every segment of the entertainment industry with a single source for all its ticketing needs.
Kyle Wright, Senior Interactive Marketing and Analytics Manager, has spent the last four years developing a data marketing platform to increase ticket sales. He will be revealing how his efforts have paid off and will give valuable advice on improving your own systems.
Kyle will be co-presenting with colleague, David Andrews, Senior VP, Shubert Ticketing and exploring:
- What’s working across web, email, direct mail and social media;
- How to build a data infrastructure to serve future marketing needs;
- How best to leverage data to increase sales;
- New marketing and engagement opportunities;
- How best to build a data infrastructure to serve future marketing needs.
Ready to make the most of your data? Join us in Dublin to learn from Kyle and David and meet 450+ ticketing experts. Register here.