So here’s the thing. Sometimes, ticketing folk are given a bit of a hard time… but, WE know that you are doing amazing things every day. We think everyone else should know this too.
Did your team smash a ticketing record? Did you survive Beyoncé’s onsale? Are you making steps to rid the world of touts? Or perhaps you simply always have smiles on your faces…
Let’s shout about it.
Tell the world how hard your team work, how utterly dedicated your squad is, how innovative your colleagues are, and how you are changing the future of the industry one ticket at a time.
#MyTicketTeam Off-Site Competition
We launch our brand new campaign #MyTicketTeam, inviting you to do just that. Tell us why you are the BEST, to be in with a chance to win a team off-site trip to Manchester worth more than £15,000.
TheTicketingBusiness is looking for a team to treat to a fantastic package including:
- 10 x full access delegate passes to Europe’s leading ticketing business meeting (17-18 Apr 2018, Manchester);
- 10 x TheTicketingBusiness Awards dinner and party tickets (17 April);
- Howzat! A unique cricketing experience with the professionals from Lancashire County Cricket Club;
- Accommodation for 10 people (17-18 April);
- Evening team social in Manchester city centre;
- Private box meeting room during the Forum, courtesy of Emirates Old Trafford;
- Dedicated stage feature during the Forum;
- Global promotion and online profile;
- Dedicated feature article on TheTicketingBusiness.com weekly newsletter (to 30,000 readers);
- Goodie bags and welcome packs for everyone.
How to enter
Entries are open NOW. All you need to do is:
- Fill in the online entry form (for up to 10 team mates)
- Post a short video on our Twitter page, explaining why your ticket team is better than anyone else’s
As with any good competition, there are a few rules. Your video entry must:
- Begin with the phrase ‘my ticket team is better than yours…’
- Be no longer than 45 seconds in length;
- Feature all of your team members in some way;
- Persuade us why your ticket team is the best on the planet, in any way you see fit (don’t be afraid to get creative);
- Outline your key achievements as a team;
- Be signed off to share publicly;
- And it must be posted on our Twitter page @TheTicketingBiz, including the hashtag #MyTicketTeam.
But we are not filmmakers!
Don’t worry, neither are we. We’re not expecting Spielberg-esque production values or fancy CGI, just grab your smart phone and make a compelling argument as to why you should win. And, of course, be ready to have your video shared with our 30,000-strong ticketing audience.
How do you define a ‘ticket team’?
We are open for all. We welcome submissions from any organisation that sells, delivers, markets, prints, distributes, processes, or has rights to tickets for the sports, arts, cultural and live entertainment sectors… and every supplier, agent and consultant in between.
How long do we have to enter?
Entries will at the end of October (extended deadline)
How will the winners be decided?
Once submissions are closed, we will review each video we’ve received in full. The winning team will have put forward the most compelling argument, will stand out from other entries, and set an example for the industry as a truly great ticket team – ambassadors for us all.
Winners will be announced late October, giving us plenty of time to plan your amazing trip!
What if we don’t win?
Even if you’re not the lucky team this year, you’ll enjoy free global promotion in front of our audience of 30,000 ticketing leaders (from 42 countries across 5 continents) and you’ll earn yourselves exclusive discount to join the Forum, should you wish to attend.
We’re already registered for the Forum, can we enter?
Of course! Even if you’ve already reserved your place for the Forum, you’ll still receive all of the prizes above if you win, so no excuses.
Entries close end of October… Good Luck!
What are people saying?
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas
Niels Henrik Sodemann Managing Partner/CEO, Queue-it, Denmark
At the Forum we made concrete progress with regards to selecting a new ticketing provider. I would be happy to recommend the Forum to other venues in the future.
Martin O'Donoghue Business Development Manager, Cork Opera House, Ireland
If you’re curious about the future, if you want to see how things are developing, if you wanna get to know your peers... you need to be at the Forum.
James Charrington CEO, Dewynters, UK
For me the most important thing was to meet with all the different companies in ticketing and I’ve managed that, and I left with many business cards!