Our Hot Tickets Programme allocates guest invites to leading organisations which are evaluating upgrades to their ticketing, CRM and/or digital marketing platforms over the next 18-24 months – and therefore will be ‘shopping around’ at the Forum.
We’ve set aside 100 guest passes for this programme in 2020.
And, the first batch of Hot Tickets has already been allocated to a mix of sports, music, arts and museum organisations. Can you name them all?
So who’s coming along?:
- Birmingham City FC – Ticketing Manager
- Birmingham City FC – Head of Commercial
- Portsmouth FC – Ticket Office Manger
- Portsmouth FC – Marketing Manager
- Hull Kingston Rugby – Head of Marketing, CRM & Ticketing
- Victoria & Albert Museum – Head of CRM
- Victoria & Albert Museum – Head of IT
- University of Oxford – Commercial Systems Manager
- The Snow Centre – Managing Director
- RADA – Operations & Front of House
- Chester Racecourse – Head of IT
- Chester Racecourse – Head of Marketing
- Port Aventura World – Head of Sales
- Port Aventura World – Distribution Manager
- European Tour – Ryder Cup Ticketing Manager
- Rochdale AFC – CEO
- AC Milan – Ticketing Manager
- UAE Pro League – Ticketing Manager
- Band on the Wall – Head of Marketing & Communications
and we’re only just getting started.
Do you qualify for a Hot Ticket?
Will you be evaluating upgrades for your ticketing, CRM or marketing platform, to be actioned in the next 18-24 months? If so, get in touch with Lizzie as there may be a free ticket for your Ticketing, Commercial, Operations or Finance Director (or equivalant) to join the Forum.
Organisations that qualify for our Hot Tickets will be registered for a FREE VIP pass (worth >£1,295) to include:
- Access to all main conference sessions over the two days;
- Access to The Marketplace, our mini-expo and networking area;
- Ticket to Welcome Reception & Networking Party;
- On-site support and business networking service;
- All lunches and coffee breaks;
- Delegate pack with full documentation (including delegate lists and post-event presentation/video downloads);
- Privileged access to online information and discussions pre- and post- Event;
- Hotel booking service (with discounted rates at HQ hotel);
- Option to purchase ticket to *TheTicketingBusiness Awards evening.
What are people saying?
We return from another Forum having shared experiences and, above all, conversations with all of our colleagues and customers. As always, great to see you all.
Francis Casado Co-Founder & Chief BDO, 3D Digital Venue
The latest technology trends and strategies applied in the field of entertainment. So much knowledge. Such a great experience!!
Eleftherios Apostolakis Ticketing Manager, OFI Crete FC
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The Forum was very impactful to me as an attendee, especially for the first time. I look forward to joining many more
Edson Crevecoeur SVP Strategy & Data Analytics, Miami HEAT/FTX Arena
Reflecting on some great days at the Forum. Great people, knowledge sharing, insights and ideas.