Our Hot Tickets Programme allocates guest invites to leading organisations which are evaluating upgrades to their ticketing, CRM and/or digital marketing platforms over the next 18-24 months – and therefore will be ‘shopping around’ at the Forum.
We’ve set aside 100 guest passes for this programme in 2020.
And, the first batch of Hot Tickets has already been allocated to a mix of sports, music, arts and museum organisations. Can you name them all?
So who’s coming along?:
- Birmingham City FC – Ticketing Manager
- Birmingham City FC – Head of Commercial
- Portsmouth FC – Ticket Office Manger
- Portsmouth FC – Marketing Manager
- Hull Kingston Rugby – Head of Marketing, CRM & Ticketing
- Victoria & Albert Museum – Head of CRM
- Victoria & Albert Museum – Head of IT
- University of Oxford – Commercial Systems Manager
- The Snow Centre – Managing Director
- RADA – Operations & Front of House
- Chester Racecourse – Head of IT
- Chester Racecourse – Head of Marketing
- Port Aventura World – Head of Sales
- Port Aventura World – Distribution Manager
- European Tour – Ryder Cup Ticketing Manager
- Rochdale AFC – CEO
- AC Milan – Ticketing Manager
- UAE Pro League – Ticketing Manager
- Band on the Wall – Head of Marketing & Communications
and we’re only just getting started.
Do you qualify for a Hot Ticket?
Will you be evaluating upgrades for your ticketing, CRM or marketing platform, to be actioned in the next 18-24 months? If so, get in touch with Lizzie as there may be a free ticket for your Ticketing, Commercial, Operations or Finance Director (or equivalant) to join the Forum.
Organisations that qualify for our Hot Tickets will be registered for a FREE VIP pass (worth >£1,295) to include:
- Access to all main conference sessions over the two days;
- Access to The Marketplace, our mini-expo and networking area;
- Ticket to Welcome Reception & Networking Party;
- On-site support and business networking service;
- All lunches and coffee breaks;
- Delegate pack with full documentation (including delegate lists and post-event presentation/video downloads);
- Privileged access to online information and discussions pre- and post- Event;
- Hotel booking service (with discounted rates at HQ hotel);
- Option to purchase ticket to *TheTicketingBusiness Awards evening.