Our Hot Tickets Programme allocates guest invites to leading organisations which are evaluating upgrades to their ticketing, CRM and/or digital marketing platforms over the next 18-24 months – and therefore will be ‘shopping around’ at the Forum.
We’ve set aside 100 guest passes for this programme in 2020.
And, the first batch of Hot Tickets has already been allocated to a mix of sports, music, arts and museum organisations. Can you name them all?
So who’s coming along?:
- Birmingham City FC – Ticketing Manager
- Birmingham City FC – Head of Commercial
- Portsmouth FC – Ticket Office Manger
- Portsmouth FC – Marketing Manager
- Hull Kingston Rugby – Head of Marketing, CRM & Ticketing
- Victoria & Albert Museum – Head of CRM
- Victoria & Albert Museum – Head of IT
- University of Oxford – Commercial Systems Manager
- The Snow Centre – Managing Director
- RADA – Operations & Front of House
- Chester Racecourse – Head of IT
- Chester Racecourse – Head of Marketing
- Port Aventura World – Head of Sales
- Port Aventura World – Distribution Manager
- European Tour – Ryder Cup Ticketing Manager
- Rochdale AFC – CEO
- AC Milan – Ticketing Manager
- UAE Pro League – Ticketing Manager
- Band on the Wall – Head of Marketing & Communications
and we’re only just getting started.
Do you qualify for a Hot Ticket?
Will you be evaluating upgrades for your ticketing, CRM or marketing platform, to be actioned in the next 18-24 months? If so, get in touch with Lizzie as there may be a free ticket for your Ticketing, Commercial, Operations or Finance Director (or equivalant) to join the Forum.
Organisations that qualify for our Hot Tickets will be registered for a FREE VIP pass (worth >£1,295) to include:
- Access to all main conference sessions over the two days;
- Access to The Marketplace, our mini-expo and networking area;
- Ticket to Welcome Reception & Networking Party;
- On-site support and business networking service;
- All lunches and coffee breaks;
- Delegate pack with full documentation (including delegate lists and post-event presentation/video downloads);
- Privileged access to online information and discussions pre- and post- Event;
- Hotel booking service (with discounted rates at HQ hotel);
- Option to purchase ticket to *TheTicketingBusiness Awards evening.
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas