The Forum provides two days (and two nights) to maximise the most of your time. It is NOT a trade show but instead a Networking Event. The key elements to fostering learning and connections include:
- THE CONFERENCE – 50+ expert industry speakers covering the topics you need to hear about, across multiple stages with dedicated tracks around Technology, Innovation and Transformation;
- THE MARKETPLACE – Our dedicated networking area – where all refreshments and lunches are served – is ringed by a curated, mini-expo of 25-30 suppliers on ‘demo-pods’ showcasing the latest innovations and solutions;
- VENUE OPERATIONS – For 2021 your Forum pass also gives you access to TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2021, with another 500+ delegates/50+ speakers at the forefront of venue operations, event programming and revenue generation;
- LISTEN HERE. BE THERE – Two places at once? Tune in to chosen conference tracks (in different parts of the Forum), whilst networking in another. Don’t miss a single presentation with our 30-day archive available;
- NETWORKING & INTROS – Someone you want to meet? A venue you’d love to learn from? Let us know and our events team will make the introduction. As always The Forum has a ‘family vibe’ and we love to bring new faces to the fold.
Want to join us? Questions? Email us here.
Each year, we assemble a world-class speaker line up of those who are disrupting the industry to share, debate, discuss and decide the future of live entertainment ticketing.
We host 600+ of the world’s leading thinkers, movers and shakers in live entertainment. Such as? Here’s a sampling:
Exhibiting & Product Demos
Alongside the international conference programme, TheTicketingBusiness Forum incorporates a compact mini-exhibition of specially-selected suppliers – which we call The Marketplace.
The Marketplace is our mini-expo area dedicated to all the latest innovations and solutions to the live entertainment ticketing challenge. Each year we select 25-30 specialist suppliers to showcase what they do on our demo-pods.
Featuring product demonstrations, lots of interaction and open debate, The Marketplace is the place to grow your business! If you are interested in showcasing your product or service offering, then get in touch.
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas