What’s new for 2020?
For our 8th edition we’re re-jigging and re-invigorating the Forum format. This includes:
- THE POINT TAKEOVER – We’re putting everything in one place. The Point at Emirates Old Trafford will incorporate all the stages, exhibtion and networling spaces to ensure we’re maximising networking, learning and intros;
- ENHANCED CONFERENCE programme with more speakers, across multiple stages with dedicated tracks around Technology, Innovation and Transformation;
- THE MARKETPLACE – Our dedicated networking space gets more space. This is where all the lunches and coffee breaks are served – with the space ringed by ‘demo-pods’ showcasing the latest innovations and solutions;
- STADIA + ARENA + TEAMS + EVENTS – We co-locate our 11th annual TheStadiumBusiness Summit to run alongside the Forum (offering you access to another 300+ delegates/50+ speakers at the forefront of venue operations, fan experiences and revenue generation);
- LISTEN HERE. BE THERE – Two places at once? Tune in to chosen conference tracks (in different parts of the Summit), whilst networking in another. Don’t miss a single presentation;
- VENUE TECH SHOWCASE – Technology is transforming everything we do at our venues. For 2020, we add a dedicated Venue Tech Showcase to The Marketplace to offer more demos and briefings;
- NETWORKING & INTROS – Someone you want to meet? A venue you’d love to learn from? Let us know and our events team will make the introduction. The Summit has a ‘family vibe’ and we love to bring new faces to the fold.
Want to join us? Questions? Email us here.
Each year, we assemble a world-class speaker line up of those who are disrupting the industry to share, debate, discuss and decide the future of live entertainment ticketing.
We host 500+ of the world’s leading thinkers, movers and shakers in the live entertainment ticketing world.
Take a look at some of the ticketing experts already confirmed for 2020:
Networking & New Product Demos
Alongside the international conference programme, TheTicketingBusiness Forum incorporates a compact mini-exhibition of specially-selected suppliers – which we call THE MARKETPLACE.
The Marketplace is our mini-expo area dedicated to all the latest innovations and solutions to the live entertainment ticketing challenge. Each year we invite 25-30 specialist suppliers to showcase what they do on our demo-pods.
Featuring product demonstrations, lots of interaction and open debate, The Marketplace hosts all our coffee, lunch and networking breaks. It really is the place to grow your business!
If you are interested in showcasing your product or service offering, then get in touch.
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas