In 2020, the Forum is moving from its established April dates to 9-10 June. Why?
We’ve had a unbroken record of seven years of continuous growth.
To sustain this growth for TheTicketingBusiness Forum we’ve been analysing attendance data – and also feedback from those who have been unable to attend historically. It’s clear that there’s great potential to grow the audience by moving a little later in the year.
Here are some key considerations:
- April is always a busy period for most ticketing businesses. The month signals the start of summer concert series on-sales, the opening of visitor attractions and kickoff of summer festival marketing;
- By June the football and rugby seasons have drawn to a close – with most venues looking at their software and systems in the quieter Summer downtime;
- Avoiding Easter holiday clashes which can impact attendance from across Europe;
- Access to more hotel rooms at great rates;
- More meeting spaces and conference rooms available to us;
- Longer days to extend the conference hours;
- And more sunshine! … Well, perhaps. We’re staying in Manchester so even in June that’s not guaranteed!
But, we will certainly have more teams, venues, attractions, festivals and event promoters joining us in 2020.
Please make a note of the new dates and do email us any questions or concerns.
8th annual TheTicketingBusiness Forum 2020 (#TBF20)
9-10 June 2020 – The Point, Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester, UK
PS. If you’ve booked on an onsite Return Ticket or a (Super)Earlybird Ticket then your hotel booking will transfer automoatically to the new dates. And we’ll be sending out revised confirmations.
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas