Our unique Hot Tickets initiative provides guest passes to those organisations which are looking to restart and reimagine their ticketing offer. This might involve evaluating upgrades to their ticketing (or payments) platforms, or considering a new CRM back-end, or perhaps a digital marketing toolkit.
In effect, the Hotties (as we call them) will be ‘open to new ideas’ and – one assumes – new products and services during the Forum.
Here’s the venues, teams and rightsholders – including our Hotties – who have already confirmed their attendance at the 2022 Forum:
• AC Milan
• ACC Liverpool Group (M&S Bank Arena)
• AFC Bournemouth
• Anadolu Efes Sports Club
• Arsenal FC
• Arts Council England
• AS Roma
• Birmingham City F.C.
• Brighton & Hove Albion FC
• Burnley FC
• CEV – Confédération Europeenne de Volleyball
• DE SINGEL Arts Centre
• DETKS Mehr Entertainment
• ECB – England and Wales Cricket Board
• Everton FC
• Feyenoord Rotterdam
• FKP Scorpio UK
• Freedom Festival
• Hartshorn Hook Enterprises / Immersive Everywhere
• HQ Theatres
• Hull Kingston Rovers
• Layered Reality™ Experiences
• Leicester City FC
• Manchester United FC
• Marylebone Cricket Club (Lord’s)
• National Concert Hall
• National Theatre
• NBA – National Basketball Association
• Norsk Toppfotball (Norwegian Professional Football League)
• Nottingham Forest FC
• Performing Arts Festival Berlin
• Raymond Gubbay (Sony Music)
• RFU Twickenham Stadium
• RLWC2021 Rugby League World Cup
• Royal Collection Trust
• Royal Opera House
• Sadler’s Wells
• Sheffa Productions
• Society of London Theatre / UK Theatre
• Special Olympics World Games Berlin 2023
• STAR – Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers
• Tate Museum
• The National Gallery
• Venue Cymru
• Warwickshire CCC / Edgbaston Stadium
• YTL Arena Bristol
and we’re only just getting started!
Do you qualify for a Hot Ticket?
Are you currently evaluating upgrades for your ticketing, CRM or marketing platform, to be actioned in the next 18 months? If so, get in touch with Lizzie as there may be a free ticket for your Ticketing, Commercial, Operations or Finance Director (or equivalant) to join the Forum.
Organisations that qualify for our Hot Tickets will be registered for a VIP pass to include:
- Access to all main conference sessions over the three days;
- Access to The Marketplace, our mini-expo and networking area;
- Support and business networking service;
- Delegate pack with full documentation (including delegate lists and post-event presentation/video downloads);
- Privileged access to online information and discussions pre- and post- Event.
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas