Our unique Hot Tickets Programme – which brings together our preferred suppliers with live prospects – has been a huge success over the years.
Here’s our first 50 Hotties for 2019:
- ACC Liverpool
- Ayr Gaiety
- Brighton and Hove Albion FC
- British Museum
- Chester Racecourse
- Cork Opera House
- Duke Ellington School of the Arts
- Euroleague Basketball
- European Tour
- F&P Group
- FC Bayern Munich
- FELD Entertainment
- Fenerbahce Istanbul
- Gaelic Athletics Association GAA
- Hamburger SV
- ICE Amsterdam
- Lawn Tennis Association
- Le Mans
- Liga ACB
- London Theatre Direct
- Marylebone Cricket Club
- Minor Entertainment
- National Liverpool Museums
- Nationale Opera & Ballet
- Olympique Lyonnais
- Red Bull
- RFU – Twickenham
- Royal Collection Trust
- SOLT (Society of London Theatre)
- Stadion Feijenoord
- Stoke City FC
- The Lowry & Quaytickets
- The R & A
- The RFL
- The Warehouse Project – Parklife
- Ticket Philadelphia
- Warwick Arts Centre
- Warwickshire CCC
- Wiener Stadthalle
- Zalgiris Kaunas
Do you qualify for a Hot Ticket?
Are you currently evaluating upgrades for your ticketing, CRM or marketing platform, to be actioned in the next 18 months? If so, get in touch with Lizzie as there may be a free ticket for your Ticketing, Commercial, Operations or Finance Director (or equivalant) to join the Forum.
Organisations that qualify for our Hot Tickets will be registered for a VIP pass to include:
- Access to all main conference sessions over the two days;
- Access to The Marketplace, our mini-expo and networking area;
- Ticket to Welcome Reception & Networking Party;
- On-site support and business networking service;
- All lunches and coffee breaks;
- Delegate pack with full documentation (including delegate lists and post-event presentation/video downloads);
- Privileged access to online information and discussions pre- and post- Event;
- Hotel booking service (with discounted rates at HQ hotel);
- Option to purchase ticket to *TheTicketingBusiness Awards evening.
Meet our Hotties and 500+ ticketing business leaders by joining the Forum 9-10 April, Manchester.
What are people saying?
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas
Niels Henrik Sodemann Managing Partner/CEO, Queue-it, Denmark
At the Forum we made concrete progress with regards to selecting a new ticketing provider. I would be happy to recommend the Forum to other venues in the future.
Martin O'Donoghue Business Development Manager, Cork Opera House, Ireland
If you’re curious about the future, if you want to see how things are developing, if you wanna get to know your peers... you need to be at the Forum.
James Charrington CEO, Dewynters, UK
For me the most important thing was to meet with all the different companies in ticketing and I’ve managed that, and I left with many business cards!