Our unique Hot Tickets Programme – which brings together our preferred suppliers with live prospects – has been a huge success over the years. At each Forum there are 40-50 organisations which join as our guests under this programme.
Here’s a snapshot of the Hotties already confirmed for 2020:
- Birmingham City FC
- Portsmouth FC
- Hull Kingston Rugby
- Victoria & Albert Museum
- University of Oxford
- The Snow Centre
- Chester Racecourse
- Port Aventura World
- European Tour – Ryder Cup
- Rochdale AFC
- AC Milan
- UAE Pro League
- Band on the Wall
- National Ice Centre and Motorpoint Arena Nottingham
- The View From the Shard
- Manchester City FC
- New York Red Bulls
- Royal Opera House
and we’re only just getting started!
Do you qualify for a Hot Ticket?
Are you currently evaluating upgrades for your ticketing, CRM or marketing platform, to be actioned in the next 18 months? If so, get in touch with Lizzie as there may be a free ticket for your Ticketing, Commercial, Operations or Finance Director (or equivalant) to join the Forum.
Organisations that qualify for our Hot Tickets will be registered for a VIP pass to include:
- Access to all main conference sessions over the two days;
- Access to The Marketplace, our mini-expo and networking area;
- Ticket to Welcome Reception & Networking Party;
- On-site support and business networking service;
- All lunches and coffee breaks;
- Delegate pack with full documentation (including delegate lists and post-event presentation/video downloads);
- Privileged access to online information and discussions pre- and post- Event;
- Hotel booking service (with discounted rates at HQ hotel);
- Option to purchase ticket to *TheTicketingBusiness Awards evening.
What are people saying?
The highest number of exciting conversations we've ever had at a conference!
Natalie Senyk Business Development Manager, Softjourn
The best networking place I've been to. I was able to get very high level leads and meet relevant partners. You did a great great job to gather such high level and exhaustive people!
Chloé Julien Founder & CEO, BandSquare, France
A very well organised conference and great fun too. Many exciting opportunities in the pipeline...
Lea Stiels Marketing Manager, Oxynade
CIOs, CTO,s Chief Execs... all those people turn up at this event. it’s a fantastic opportunity to engage with them
Rick Jurkiewicz Head of Ticketing, The Rugby Football League, UK
2019 was our first year at the Forum, we are really happy and have had a lot of very exciting conversations.
Kelsey McGrath Operations Manager, PixelPin
This is the focal point of the ticketing industry in Europe, where the decision-makers meet and exchange ideas